Andy halliday

Deanofwright

8 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Andy was at the John Stevenson supporters clubs yearly do last night. Had the chance to speak to him, seems a right good guy and he's living every one of our dreams. He also said waggers was 100% out of semi ?

Should of asked him why he aint logged on for a while

The last supporters bus function I went to, John Brown, Ian Durrant and Stuart McCall all turned up completely pished. Was in the toilet and John Brown came in after me, he could  hardly stand to pish.

Scott Allan is a fanny.

Would have been great to meet Andy Halliday.

25 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Andy was at the John Stevenson supporters clubs yearly do last night. Had the chance to speak to him, seems a right good guy and he's living every one of our dreams. He also said waggers was 100% out of semi ?

A family friend was at the dance for the sole purpose of getting his autograph. He really needs to dump that rhat bastard unless he's keeping him around to rip the piss out of when we return to winning ways against them. Cannot see this cunt serving any other purpose. He could always use him as a dartboard or something useful along this sort of line.   

5 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Good for Andy I wouldn't dingy a lifelong mate either for choosing to sign for them.

ScottAllan gtf u had ur chance to be a hero and blew it, fuck off to the second or third division of English football. A disgrace

But you could smell candle grease and holy fuckin watter off the cunt. And the smell of dirty bheasts about his person. Makes my fuckin skin crawl. :uk:

7 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

It's usually ex players from my experiences mate 

I'm going back oh must be 25-30 years since I was a supporters club member. It's all changed no doubt. I remember Wattie and Trevor Steven coming one year, then Fergie the next, with his pal the east end gangster boy, was his name Lyle? Can't quite remember, I think he was murdered about 10 years after that.

9 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

This thread isn't about Allan it's about one of our players making an effort on a day off to attend a supporters function.

Well done lad, he's truly one of our own.

Shite hat though.

16 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Allan has always been money motivated, said that nearly 5 years ago when he rejected an extension from Dundee United.

Not to forget a legal issue he had last year after running over someone.

Allan's a type 1 diabetic. He's undoubtedly a very skillful footballer but I think this unfortunate disease could curtail his potential. Perhaps that's why he appears to be so money driven. 

He also owes the guy who he run over £6 million, as he suffered serious head injuries. The sum of money suggests it was a bad one.

I'd say all things considered it was for the best we never signed him. 

Scott Allan doesn't owe anyone any fucking money. How many times does that need covered? He had insurance for fuck sake. Any financial related excuse for his being a traitor don't hold any water. I couldn't give less of a fuck whether he regrets it or not. He's made his bed.

Good on Halliday for attending the function (tu) 

11 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Allan's a type 1 diabetic. He's undoubtedly a very skillful footballer but I think this unfortunate disease could curtail his potential. Perhaps that's why he appears to be so money driven. 

He also owes the guy who he run over £6 million, as he suffered serious head injuries. The sum of money suggests it was a bad one.

I'm sure his insurance would have paid the money to the unfortunate person he ran over.

Anyway well done Andy Halliday you can tell every time he's interviewed how much it means to him to play for us.

13 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Allans a MF right? I could only see him being a sub for Shiels, he'd never replace Holt, Forrester, Haliday or Ball. 

I think there was a different motive for wanting to sign Allan, I think him being decent was one but I think he was wanting to sign him on the basis that he "loved" Rangers and that he was pals with Andy. It's something Mr Warburton has done before, signed players who known each other for a while. Like Tav and Waggy, Kiernan and Forrester, Holt/Wilson and King etc etc

I think it was part of Mr Warburtons plan to make the dressing room close knit and have boys that would play for the badge because he knows that players who do that will put in the most effort. 

37 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

watch this space I bet Allan leaves them n joins us after playing for another club.

No chance! He wouldn't get on our bench as it is, never mind in a couple of years time when we are trying to get into the champions league.