Would you rather...

25 minutes ago, murzo said:

That's like asking do you want to shag Michelle keegan or do you want to shag Michelle mcmanus.

Rangers win

Exactly, it's obviously big McManus every time (tu)

:belm:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Buggleskelly said:

Not necessarily mate. 

3rd place will play 4th place for the right to play whoever finishes second. 

For instance , if Falkirk finish runners up to us ,Hibs will play the team who finish fourth & the winner of this tie will play Falkirk. 

This brings Raith Rovers , Queen of the South etc into the equation. 

(tu)

Very true mate , I was meaning that the league position was relatively unimportant as it would still depend on a head to head. However , you're right , i forgot all about fourth doh

5 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Perhaps I just feel their arrogance and hatred for all things rangers, their bitterness, deserves to stay down in the lower league for at least another season.

Would be quite fitting.

Us winning the league as soon as possible is enough for me. The sooner we can start the official preparations for our shot at the title next season, the better. Fuck everyone else they mean absolutely nothing to me.   

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Perhaps I just feel their arrogance and hatred for all things rangers, their bitterness, deserves to stay down in the lower league for at least another season.

Would be quite fitting.

HIVs won't go up this season, regardless of tonight's score.

It makes very little difference anyway. Whether hivs or Falkirk come third or second, they'll still have to play each other assuming what ever one that comes third beat what looks like RR.

As MW say, it's what we do that's important and I don't really worry too much who does what, except hivs staying down in the Championship, which sounds good.

9 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

... lose against Falkirk and sail to a league win etc with Falkirk coming in second, or win tonight and have hibs ending the season second and Falkirk third?

I don't like losing, but I'm torn. Hibs coming third and not winning promotion would be the icing on the red white and blue cake. But I really hate us drawing never mind losing.

What do u lads and ladies think?

Where does throwing away a 2 goal lead fit into this?