Would you rather...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers win obviously, Rangers losing is not an option! let the other 2 diddies battle it out for themselves to see who might stand a chance of coming up, Hivs and Falkrik are dick clubs with dick managers and dick fans, it's all about The Rangers .... nothing else matters.

Wasn't really giving my opinion either way, like I said I hate even drawing.

I'm also not talking about doing any team a favour - that's classless. All I wanted to know was if anyone wouldn't be too upset if we did lose tonight if it guaranteed hibs stayed down.

Just a bit of fun that's all lads. :)

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Wasn't really giving my opinion either way, like I said I hate even drawing.

I'm also not talking about doing any team a favour - that's classless. All I wanted to know was if anyone wouldn't be too upset if we did lose tonight if it guaranteed hibs stayed down.

Just a bit of fun that's all lads. :)

Rangers losing is NEVER fun  :redcard::5536:;)

Never want us to lose for any reason.

But on a different matter, there would be a small benefit to Hibs getting promotion this year in that it's more likely Stubbs will one day become them's manager. That'd be entertaining.

1 hour ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Are you talking about Hibs or Falkirk? Because you can apply that statement to both of them as far as I am concerned.

Me and my mates were at the hospitality against Livingston at the end of January. I got the train through from Polmont. I spotted this fat git who lives down the street from me on the platform. He had the big overcoat on but you could see he was wearing a shirt and tie. I hastened to add he was bursting out of the shirt with the tie pulled down, you get the picture. Trainee tramp.

Anyway, me and the lads get through to Glasgow, hit the Horseshoe for a few starters for ten, then head down to Ibrox. Halfway through the meal I notice the fat fecker sitting stuffing his face. Being a semi decent human being, I thought I'd go up to him and say hello. Introduce myself to the guy at his table who was very nice, then for a bit of a laugh I told fat bairn I never knew he supported the Bears - oh fuck was he not happy. Proceeded to give it "am a huge, huge Falkirk man", blah, blah, "only here tae see youse (sic) git beat", as he stuffed his fat face. Aye yer huge right enough. Cnut of a man.

Laughed at him at half time when we came back in. He failed to see the funny side.

The ideal situation would be for someone other than those two to go up.

I believe you mate, basically every Scottish clubs fans have an angst for us because we win trophies regularly and they don't - in my eyes they can all be relegated and I wouldn't care

Rangers win and only a Rangers win, don't give a flying fuck about where other teams end up in the league as long as we're top.  The other teams can fight it out in the play-offs whilst we drink champagne to celebrate an excellent season and returning to our rightful place in the top league.

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Rangers to win. 

Anyway it's irrelevant really as hibs and falkirk will face each other in the playoffs no matter who finishes above the other.

Not necessarily mate. 

3rd place will play 4th place for the right to play whoever finishes second. 

For instance , if Falkirk finish runners up to us ,Hibs will play the team who finish fourth & the winner of this tie will play Falkirk. 

This brings Raith Rovers , Queen of the South etc into the equation.