Who Was The Celtic Villain When You Were Growing Up?

FSM

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was with 100% certainty I entered this thread knowing Peter Grant would be in the OP. One. Hundred. Percent.

Remember his contorted wee face turning purple when blessing himself in front of the hooped hordes in that 2-2 draw at Ibrox...?

When it was actually a Terry Butcher OG.

:belm:

14 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Bertie Auld and Billy McNeill and every rhabid that wore a green n grey top :uk: 

Say what you want but I have respect for those guys, as shared by many a Ranger.

Billy McNeill may well struggle to open up and assemble a Kinder toy but you can guarantee he would never have been pictured sitting in a pish-drenched doorway slabbering over a hoagie wrap like some other mouth-breathing bawhawks I could mention.

from infancy... none of them.  Motherwell, Dundee United and Hearts were bigger threats to us.... from the early 2000's it was probably Larsson.  Reality is though, they've only really ever been absolutely better than us when we got demoted.  One thing they can never boast about is being a better team from on-field actions.

1 hour ago, WadeWilson said:

It was with 100% certainty I entered this thread knowing Peter Grant would be in the OP. One. Hundred. Percent.

Remember his contorted wee face turning purple when blessing himself in front of the hooped hordes in that 2-2 draw at Ibrox...?

When it was actually a Terry Butcher OG.

:belm:

Pretty sure we had Roberts conduct us by the end of that game anyway!

Unbelievable game.