****Official Livingston v Rangers thread****

OceanRain

Totally unacceptable performance tonight.  Just because you beat the mhanks does not mean we will accept two defeats and a draw like that.  Warburton had better be going through them in that dressing room because this whole "it's an education" bollox will not suffice.

I was happy to give them slack after Hibs and I was mildly mift on Saturday but let it go given the occasion but that tonight was one too many.

Just now, ben51 said:

Extremely poor. 

Players need to have a look at themselves here, they have clearly gone into holiday mode and as they've proved it's hard to come back from that. Luckily there's time to come back from it, but they better screw the nut on.

Poor on Warburton because you can clearly see it's the players letting him down. 

I didn't think the coaching staff would allow this kind of drop in standards,all round poor from Rangers.

Just now, Blackandra said:

Does no one else think that we've just taken our foot off the gas and not playing as intense to prevent injury etc for the final. It surely must be in the players heads. 

If i was a player i would be bursting a gut to make sure i was in the starting line up for said cup final.

Just now, Blackandra said:

Does no one else think that we've just taken our foot off the gas and not playing as intense to prevent injury etc for the final. It surely must be in the players heads. 

Pretty much but it risks the danger of not switching back on when you need to

Come on rangers get it together we can't have this every week now. We need every1 to stand up and be counted and not throw games away to all the shite that the championship can muster. Get it sorted pronto. A win against the tinks doesn't give us a free pass to slacken up and go into the SC final on a dampener. We could be in Europe a year before we thought so we can't throw it away to hibs. 

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

More than a few of them would be playing for a place in the team for the final, not sure it's too valid.

5 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

They won't be match sharp, they will be fucked. If they make it, they will have played close to 20 games in 8/9 weeks.

How can you be sure of that bud ? Adrenalin and playing in Cup final ,Challenge to be legends ,never won a Scottish cup for 70 odd years .

MW needs to get the finger out and simply start booting arses in there . A wee friendly pat on the head and telling us we have been brilliant wont get us up for this massive game . And it's got nothing to with shiting myself . We get one chance on the day and we have to get the prep right .

It's clearly not happening

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

Then those players should be dropped and replaced with guys who are willing to go out and give everything to win.