Joey Barton at Rangers training ground

WMT

3 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Lots of taig acusations. Lots of his past being cast up. Lots of his tweets being used against him. 

Nothing, not one iota, of how good a footballer he is..........

Its almost as if, some type of people don't want good footballers at Rangers......

hmm?

You must not be looking for the posts that have mentioned him being the Championship POTY, or how he is a leader on the park, because I've read both about him many times. Are you wearing your reading glasses? 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

You must not be looking for the posts that have mentioned him being the Championship POTY, or how he is a leader on the park, because I've read both about him many times. Are you wearing your reading glasses? 

I have 20/20 vision thank you very much, but I can "see" more than I need on this thread.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe I'm insane or its this Marseille beer hitting me but I I like that comment it's building a togetherness people form all angles getting involved going forward 

This

i posted this earlier m8, thought it was great deano getting involved ??

Just now, Keeps01 said:

I have 20/20 vision thank you very much, but I can "see" more than I need on this thread.

Is that a fucking riddle? Because it's a head scratcher 

With 20/20 vision you've missed posts you've been looking for about his ability on the park yet still seen more than you need. 

Its a good one, I'll give you that (tu) could be here all night figuring it out..

3 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Ffs who's not stubbed a cigar out in someone's eye or been done for assault give the guy a break.

Exactly. Anyone would think he stubbed out a cigar in someone's ashtray the way people are talking.

4 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Is that a fucking riddle? Because it's a head scratcher 

With 20/20 vision you've missed posts you've been looking for about his ability on the park yet still seen more than you need. 

Its a good one, I'll give you that (tu) could be here all night figuring it out..

Look, we've all got your opinion that you don't like Barton.

Stop fighting with people who think this might be a good signing. Debate away on his football qualities, but all the other shit is just, shit.

No need to be abrasive when putting a point across. It demeans your point.

11 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Stop fighting with people who think this might be a good signing. Debate away on his football qualities, but all the other shit is just, shit.

:lol: coming from the guy insinuating that if you don't fancy Joey signing you must be a thim. 

11 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

It was a bit of slagging ffs. No need to take it personally. I'm a cunt in general, not just to you (tu) 

41 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

Lots of taig acusations. Lots of his past being cast up. Lots of his tweets being used against him. 

Nothing, not one iota, of how good a footballer he is..........

Its almost as if, some type of people don't want good footballers at Rangers......

hmm?

You can't blame Bears for being sceptical FS! Whether we like it or not he's expressed his love for the smellies on more than one occasion. ??

It's started already. Fighting and all sorts of shit going on in this thread and he's no even here yet.

Nothing good can come from Joey Barton signing. Mark my words. It's going to be a catastrophe.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

I already I would if we signed him. Try to keep up (tu) 

I think thats the consensus, we can (respectfully) disagree on the rights and wrongs of signing him, but once he's here its a case of , aye he's a cunt, but he's our cunt.

I didnt want diouf, he brought nothing to the team but baggage and we played our best football and brought home 54 after Walter dropped him, I respect people who are coming from a moral stand point, thing is though with barton I'm willing to be pragmatic, he's a player who can make us better.

Really good mate rates him highly (geordie mucker) and he watched him a few times this year and says hes playing out his skin, dominating the midfield. I think hed be good if we can stop the antics. And we all know DW is no shrinking violet when it comes to discipline. Sign him if the wages are right.

Up to a few years ago I thought he was a dipstick with a lot of baggage. Last season with QPR and the season just gone with Burnley, he's shown he's screwed the nut.

He's good from set pieces, likes to win a tackle or two, he's a goal threat from midfield but most importantly he's got a wealth of experience. I wouldn't complain too much if Rangers managed to get him on board.