The uneducated and the childish

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When this balls appears in public like that then yes, we should kick up a stink about it. As for the online foamers and the t**gs one encounters in real life, just laugh at them. That's what the rest of the world does. They are wallopers of the highest order. 

Even some of their own are beginning to find them both insufferable and embarrassing :D

I think it's funny that one of the only things that does work has apparently lost his job because of jealousy. Surely to the smelly cunts that call us newco it must have been really embarrassing to have been beaten by us. If they concentrated more on stopping kids getting fingered than trying to wind bears up then the streets would be a lot safer 

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

The simple subject of paedophilia quickly shuts any tarrier up I find.

Lucky you. I find it makes them worse ... they start to mentioned things like Richard Gough and Jim Torbett was a Rangers fan.

I said in Torbett's case - he might very well have been a Rangers fan. I don't know? But if he was I'm not in denial as we have allsorts of low lifes that are Rangers supporters the same as Celtic and every single team in the world have too - the difference being my club, as an institution, the same way Celtic is an institution never sat back, knew what was going on and covered it up. That's the difference. If Rangers historically done that I'd be so disgusted I wouldn't support them again. It says a lot about these people who are Celtic fans and try to even lie and cover it up to this day.

2 hours ago, googglebot said:

Who gives a fuck what others call us, WE all know, they always were, are and will be THE MIGHTY GLASGOW RANGERS.

Exactly this.We know it's total pish,anyone that matters knows it's total pish so let the haters hate and tear themselves up inside.Like a ticking bomb I can't wait until we win title 55 and the meltdown will be awesome to behold!

Fuck their Lidl jelly and ice cream,it's all gone rather sour anyway.I am having champers and caviar instead?

fenianFred will take a doing in Glasgow for this. Personally would have to say the newbullshit stuff never bothered me yet still spent a bit of time online skelping uneducated and childish taigs at the time. Old tired news now.

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

you can enjoy it if you want, most people find it becoming tiresome and pathetic

Ditto. Only in Scotland. Using just England as an example,Leeds,Middlesbrough,Coventry etc,all went through similar to us and it wasn't even a debate down there,never mind four years later. It's tedious,it's boring and it shows this country in a bad light. I know our club would be lowering itself responding to this type of juvenile twaddle,but after four years? Come on,and it is an attack on the club brand after all,in the same way these daft adverts will be. Perhaps if our club started asking for these individuals to be dealt  with it may curtail it. The Falkirk announcer,the Livi prog editor (and the Montrose one) I could go on and on. Enough is enough. And if the individual concerned finds him/herself sacked I have zero sympathy.