Hivs to parade the cup through edinburgh today

AGC123

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Sure a few Hearts fans might express their feelings towards this should it leave Leith.

naw didn't you know that hearts have joined up with hibs for the game yesterday? they were flying hibs flags in a show of support. so much for rivalry right? their hate against us unites them. they will be joining hibs fans in the party today no doubt.

I said this would happen last night and I think with what happened with the fans and players, it is a disgrace it is to go ahead.

God they stopped our player of the year awards that year, as we had 'brought the game into such direpute'  to ignore all this is a disgrace.  :power_of_anguish:

This police should have cancelled it after yesterday.

The police could not control their fans yesterday yet allow this to happen.

Every Rangers fan should be at the MP or MSP demanding action against the bigotory we endure.

All these laws to allow the same sort of people who attacked us yesterday?  Sturgeon needs held accountable for what her party has done to this nation.

Rangers fans need to box clever now, the evidence is all there for us to see, so make sure the right people see it and fans will do jail time as they will have no choice.  

The he board must come out and demand Ragen resigns. Or we withdraw from th cups until he is gone, sponsership alone will force him out.

25 minutes ago, one55 said:

naw didn't you know that hearts have joined up with hibs for the game yesterday? they were flying hibs flags in a show of support. so much for rivalry right? their hate against us unites them. they will be joining hibs fans in the party today no doubt.

Unfortunately your spot on. I know many a hearts fan from the ABOD and OO that are completely against hibs and all they stand for but the new age hearts fans hate us more than hibs. 

Have the huge misfortune of living in North East Edinburgh. Went for a swim this morning and met two cretins, one of which shouted that HIVS should NOT be punished for assaulting our players. All because I suggested that this shitty parade should be cancelled today. Utter scumbags