My email to my MSP Derek Mackay regarding the Cup Final chaos.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Have you seen it ?

As expected, riddled with the obsessed 

Seriously   I don't think I could hate my rapist more than I despise these fucking tarrier rhats 

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I'm afraid no politician will condem any single faction, it's a case of blame both parties, even if Bears had not gone on the field to defend themselves, they would find something else to blame us with.

They are too worried about votes rather than justice, as always they hand it over to the polis and wash their hands.

Been reported that we Sang TBB in response to them punching and spitting at our Captain 

The tone is set out that our Captain deserved what he got, had we not Sung it wouldn't have happened..

On 23 May 2016 at 11:07 AM, CraigG said:

This is a very good, well-worded letter. The more like this that are sent out, the better.

Thought long and hard about this one 

My email to the First Minister

Do you tie your Cock up when you wear a skirt ?

Regards blah blah 

Feeling, as I stated previously, that the response given was not adequate considering what is known to have happened and the scale/gravity of the events I have once again emailed my MSP saying;

Dear Sir,

Thank you for responding to my email.

I was already aware that our First Minister finally had commented. While I consider her comment late and far less robust than one should expect, considering her recent words on the lack of female membership to one particular golf club, it is however something said on the matter at least.

I am also aware that an investigation is underway and while you have reiterated sensible and generally accepted views I would like, however, my MSP to give personal view and acknowledge what has actually happened as for some reason there seems to be an unwillingness throughout the country, thus far, to do so. 

There is a fear amongst the Rangers support, myself included, that this unwillingness to acknowledge by way of at least comment on what is already known to be fact could be indicative to the start of a cover up and/or whitewash of Saturdays events. In a country which is normally extremely quick to state as fact that there has been wrongdoing by Rangers/their-fans and subsequently quick to offer condemnation, it is unnerving therefore that there is comparative silence with regard to Hibs fans instigation and one-sided involvement during the worst scenes in Scottish football since 1980. Frankly there seems far more willingness at present, across the board, to mock/condemn the words of Rangers club statement regarding the events than condemn the physical actions and behaviour of the Hibs support in what amounted to incitement of a full scale riot between 50,000 fans whereby numerous people could have been killed never mind seriously injured.

I once again thank you for responding and for doing so relatively quickly to myself personally as I understand that, in your current positions within the party and Government, you can be extremely busy.   

I look forward to receiving your response shedding light on your personal understanding of events presently.

Yours Faithfully 

Ibrox_Preacher (name changed for the purposes of publically sharing in this post)

Just received this response to my complaint to the SFA:

Good afternoon Mr 

Thank you for your email.

On behalf of the Scottish FA please accept our sincerest apologies that your Scottish Cup Final experience was spoiled by the unacceptable behaviour that occurred.

As you may be aware, this is now subject of a criminal investigation by Police Scotland. Please also be assured that the Scottish FA will also be looking in to the events of Saturday evening from a football regularity perspective.  Furthermore, the Scottish FA has just initiated the process of appointing an Independent Commission to investigate the circumstances of Saturday’s Scottish Cup Final disorder.

We are as disappointed as you are that the season’s showpiece event was compromised by a significant number of supporters who encroached the pitch at full time. We will be working hard with Police Scotland and all other relevant authorities to identify the culprits and ensure such a situation does not happen again here at the National Stadium.

Stewart Regan

Chief Executive

Scottish FA

55 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This is starting to look more and more like a fix, watch this space the fuckers are going to hammer us just as much as Hivs. 

Unfortunately I can see that being tried, but that battle must be fought and won.

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Tried to e-mail big fat Corrie Wilson.. It looks like you cannot e-mail her unless it has to do with Parliamentary business. Will persevere till I get an e-mail address and send her my feelings on her nazionalist party and her OBAFA. Only in Scotland are people offended by words and not assaults. 

Try this and as her to raise a question on your behalf corri.wilson.mp@parliament.uk 

1 hour ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I have as of 1.37pm today received a reply from Derek Mackay, personally having read it I think it's showing a distinct unwillingness to acknowledge and give opinion on what actually happened. I feel that was is expressed is sensible however it is also so general in nature it can be described as a cop-out;

Dear Mr Ibrox_Preacher (name changed for the public viewing),

Thank you for your e-mail.

The First Minister has fully condemned anyone who acted inappropriately at the match in question.

The police and football authorities are now investigating Saturday’s events, and I feel it is only correct they be allowed to do that fully. However let me be clear, violence has no place in football, and anyone found to be acting in such a way – regardless of which football team they support – should be dealt with appropriately by the police.

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards

Derek Mackay MSP

Violence? I thought going on the park alone was a crime or can I go on anytime I feel like it? On to Christopher Stephens my mp, also onto my msp Yousaff or what the fuck he's called, his secretary seemed to chuckle when I said about our fans being afraid until I dug her on it and then said that I was disabled, could notbgetboff the phone quick enough but not before I told her I was reporting this to the first minister and my mp.

I also told my Mp we will name and shame any Mp or msp who do not do their job and will be contacting Ruth Davidson also.

As many bears need to be heard at this inquiry and as I will be saying the snp and the yes voters think they are above the law. 

1. Regan must go

2, Petrie must go,

3, The match commander must go,

4, The BBC need to sack Cosgrove or London need to remove the boss's in Glasgow as this clown is living off tax payers money yet he attacks us through bigotry at any opportunity .

Every bear contact your mp and msp and if like me are both snp the get them bloody told or shame them on here with their replys.  

2 hours ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

I have as of 1.37pm today received a reply from Derek Mackay, personally having read it I think it's showing a distinct unwillingness to acknowledge and give opinion on what actually happened. I feel that was is expressed is sensible however it is also so general in nature it can be described as a cop-out;

Dear Mr Ibrox_Preacher (name changed for the public viewing),

Thank you for your e-mail.

The First Minister has fully condemned anyone who acted inappropriately at the match in question.

The police and football authorities are now investigating Saturday’s events, and I feel it is only correct they be allowed to do that fully. However let me be clear, violence has no place in football, and anyone found to be acting in such a way – regardless of which football team they support – should be dealt with appropriately by the police.

I hope this is of assistance.

Regards

Derek Mackay MSP

I'm sorry Ibrox_Preacher, but he's gone down a long-winded road to tell you what he could have said in two words........in effect he's told you to "Fuck Off!"

Unacceptable.

3 minutes ago, CanadianBacon said:

I'm sorry Ibrox_Preacher, but he's gone down a long-winded road to tell you what he could have said in two words........in effect he's told you to "Fuck Off!"

Unacceptable.

CB, long time no see. Great to see you on again; was thinking about you just the other day.(tu)

I am disgusted that there does not appear to be public condemnation by politicians of the disgraceful and cowardly attacks on Rangers FC players & staff.

Therefore, I just emailed my MSP........N.Sturgeon !!! (she has a 100% record of not replying to my emails).

I have also emailed Kezia Dugdale (a Hibs fan) and await her response.

I wouldn't hold my breath expecting anything positive out of the nationalist republicans of the snp regarding Saturday's violence. In fact if it can be spun to make Rangers out to be the culprits then they and their mhedia friends will do it.

I never thought I'd see the day when I was ashamed to be Scottish or Glaswegian.

8 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

I wouldn't hold my breath expecting anything positive out of the nationalist republicans of the snp regarding Saturday's violence. In fact if it can be spun to make Rangers out to be the culprits then they and their mhedia friends will do it.

I never thought I'd see the day when I was ashamed to be Scottish or Glaswegian.

Force their hand or shame them

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Force their hand or shame them

Tried voting against them, doesn't work when there is "such a parcel o' rogues in a nation"

As for shaming them when they have serial shaggers and adulterers getting off scot free then it's obvious that like tims they are shameless.

4 hours ago, ex-guardsman said:

That should be pinned or have it's own thread mate :541: