UEFA/FIFA

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Should we take Saturday's events to them and look to get Hivs banned from Europe,I usually wouldn't go down this route but anything to get these scummy cunts 

No they'll humiliate themselves without our help. It would be used against us and be counter productive.

In one word....NO.

In a few words; It should only be left to the SFA to either ban them or for the SFA to ask Uefa to withdraw their invitation to participate. Rangers as a club should keep well away from that discussion and concentrate on getting a fair and unbiased investigation into what occurred. :pipe:

7 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Should we take Saturday's events to them and look to get Hivs banned from Europe,I usually wouldn't go down this route but anything to get these scummy cunts 

I don't want to see the scum get kicked out of Europe for this. They beat us due to our own bad performance. To suggest they get kicked out due to fan behaviour is to suggest we get titles striped for our directors.

let them get pumped off some shite foreign mob and the foreign fans run them riot

We need to see how  the SFA deal with this first.

Hibs were the better team on Sat but there fans were a disgrace.And they will probably get knocked out quickly.

There is also fotos appearing on social media of Celtic fans mixed in with them ( bunch of arses).but says enough why they sold so many tickets.

Thats another thing to be looked at for cup games only get allocations for season ticketeted fans so it can be monitored.

Also how can Petrie still sit on the SFA board the guys a dinosaur like most of  them he needs removed this week for  his incompetence . How can he remain when he thinks Sat was a bit of fun.

21 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Definitely. Think thats the best way to punish them. No european football means no money,exposure or tv time. Fines will do fuck all and theres no point stripping them of the cup

I agree hit them in the pocket and not the slap on the wrist fine they'll receive from the SFA

Yes defo. Cant believe posters who think its sour grapes.

We are not doing it cause we got beat. We are doing it because they are scum and we are involed in a political war as well as a football one. 

Hibs are sellicka puppets now. They are just an extension of that vile club.

44 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I wouldn't .If the club keeps on the attack .Then they will surely get punished 

Guess people are forgetting the fact we got kicked out of Europe after winning the cup winners cup for near enough the exact same thing? I say ban the bastards from the cup. (I don't want there place in the cup either we were shite on saturday) and sfa should have there first few games behind closed doors! Need to send out a strong message! No way acceptable!

I wonder if the club could use the events of how we have been treated over the last 4 years by the SFA and SPL to argue constant unfair treatment and now it appears the Rangers players are not safe playing in big games. We need to change to an FA that will treat us fairly, promote our players safety and Scotland has proved that it is unable or unwilling to do this.

No. I dont advocate this kind of thing. They'll get pumped out of Europe soon enough. They and their fans are scum, but they beat us on the pitch fair and square, we were rotten.

They should be stripped of the chance to play in Europe and the spot given to the team in Scotland who finished 4th in the top league or the team in the top league who has had the least amount of yellow and red cards

5 hours ago, Ozblue said:

In one word....NO.

In a few words; It should only be left to the SFA to either ban them or for the SFA to ask Uefa to withdraw their invitation to participate. Rangers as a club should keep well away from that discussion and concentrate on getting a fair and unbiased investigation into what occurred. :pipe:

:541:  This, they will be out in the first round anyway if they get to play.