Stewart Robertson to stand for SPFL board

8 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

I know right.

I'm not sure how we'll get the votes needed without any form of 'bridge building'. Threaten them maybe? :pipe:

Bridge building ? 

Collaboration? 

Not on this forum! :pipe: 

it is the only way forward tho' 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Bridge building ? 

Collaboration? 

Not on this forum! :pipe: 

it is the only way forward tho' 

what does that actually mean in the real world?

I don't remember any hostility emanating from our club, rather I remember a lot of incoming, in all seriousness what exactly do you expect the club to do? apologise profusely for our existence?

Would you have us prostrate ourselves because we were victims of a con man?

Bridge building is for those who ripped the bridges up.

3 hours ago, quabba said:

Not a chance in hell will he get in. Bitter bitter bastards in this country, it will be liewell and the budgie from the east

Spot on mate.scottish football hasn't

The appetite for the big bad rangers

To be poking about spfl business

5 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

If Budge stands I will be surprised if he gets elected. 

If he doesnt the its really up to us to hurt our hsters and the only way to do that is deny them our cash.

This pish is getting boring now mate, with over 7000 on CCCS for away games it's never going to happen, our allocation will be sold out for every match.

19 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

This pish is getting boring now mate, with over 7000 on CCCS for away games it's never going to happen, our allocation will be sold out for every match.

Ok let's build bridges instead.

If it was up to me Rangers wouldn't handle away tickets if we had no representation. Let the 7000 buy direct from the opposition.

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

If you don't like it, you could always get tae fuck?

?? And let you all wallow in your own world of paranoia and plastic Protestantism without having the piss taken out of you? Na. 

Robertson would probably be the only one that would be accepted as the others would be viewed as too antagonistic for Liewell and his cronies to handle. He will just be our way in. The loaded questions and suggestions will come from the other board members.

On ‎24‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 7:52 AM, wearethepeople1 said:
15 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

After the cup final comments, Petrie should be removed.

There are two Premiership vacancies on the nine-strong board due to Retirement of Celtic’s Eric Riley and relegation of Dundee United

If SR is not on this board when it convenes it will show them up to be backward,and I mean windae licker backward. 

18 hours ago, Young Bob said:

Ok let's build bridges instead.

If it was up to me Rangers wouldn't handle away tickets if we had no representation. Let the 7000 buy direct from the opposition.

Our players will need our support more than ever especially away from home. That and that alone is the reason I signed up for away games. It's an honour any chance you get to see the famous!