"Stars or No Stars?"

*Taken from FollowFollow as I found it quite interesting and wanted to see what people thought of it*

"Stars or No Stars?

In light of today's news and with millions of bears world wide itching to buy replica shirts for the first time in years, question is....
Going forward do we want ?

a) the dodgy, untraditional, recently added "5 stars" that cheapen our beautiful, traditional team badge.
Or
b) Our beautiful, traditional team badge.

Thoughts of FF please.
Conclusions to be submitted to The King and our fantastic, warrior, God like Board."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, John Greig's Sideburns said:

*Taken from FollowFollow as I found it quite interesting and wanted to see what people thought of it*

"Stars or No Stars?

In light of today's news and with millions of bears world wide itching to buy replica shirts for the first time in years, question is....
Going forward do we want ?

a) the dodgy, untraditional, recently added "5 stars" that cheapen our beautiful, traditional team badge.
Or
b) Our beautiful, traditional team badge.

Thoughts of FF please.
Conclusions to be submitted to The King and our fantastic, warrior, God like Board."

millions of bears??

replica shirts??

sounds like FF shite

Tarriers want us to ose the five stars so I'd keep them somewhere on the jersey for that reason alone

9 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

millions of bears??

replica shirts??

sounds like FF shite

Tarriers want us to ose the five stars so I'd keep them somewhere on the jersey for that reason alone

Personally I'd keep them on the strip but not over the badge, maybe on the sleeves or something