The rewriting of recent history continues

Bears

And so it continues... just another example of changing the story.

The thumb is sharing his support for a certain version of events that don't bear any relation to reality. Nor does he have any connection to the events  (apart from plenty of  green-and-greys mixing in with the crowd).

This was during his recent attempt at attacking Joey Barton on twitter and defending himself afterwards (as recorded at http://talkingbaws.com/2016/07/leigh-griffiths-defends-himself-against-rangers-fans-over-joey-barton-comments/?).

Anyone with a twitter account fancy taking the deluded one up on this?

Screen-Shot-2016-07-06-at-11.26.34.png

In the meantime, our manager recently made the point of not commenting on the events as they were still being investigated. However, the thumb was at the match IIRC but he will surely get away with making public comment that could prejudice court cases.

I checked the tweets. It's hardly worth baiting the poorly educated victims of priests, monks, teachers and corrupt holy men.

There is a fair wee bit of support shown for illegal terrorist organisations tho we've come to expect that with no counter from the authorities.

They're just cunts. Why bother interacting with them?

:000000082:  That  Fuckin inbred runt has no right to goad or take the piss out of anyone.

Until he went to the scum, he was widely regarded as a fuckin lowlife.

Nothing has changed despite the mhedia and the tramps who are now treating him like he is no longer just a piece of shite.

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The SFA and Spfl are the bastards that are reponsible for these festering liers and ignoramuses 

The boards not been tough enough either. This was always going to happen.

Just now, Smile said:

The boards not been tough enough either. This was always going to happen.

It's sickening from where I'm sitting . Not the haters stuff . Our weak pathetic board and JT .

They have sold mostly everyone with those clever responses though.

5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Every time I see Griffiths I can never get past how someone with a heed and hairline like that would even attempt to rip the piss out of anything :lol:

Fucking right ugly cunt!

maqui_400x400.jpg

Cunts like a poisoned dwarf mannequin :lol:

Got to laugh at cunts like him. Scottish football's on its arse and it makes nobodies like this think their genuine stars.  

Even when that lot were dire and we spanked them silly every year they had players like Whodonkey and Viduka who were twice as good as this wank.

Give Barton his due, he'd have got games for us even in the good old days. He should blank cunts like him and Brown. No better than half decent Motherwell players in the 90s.

Thumb dome's not even a poor man' Billy Dodds. Can't fucking wait to sort this mob of clowns out this season.

6 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Every time I see Griffiths I can never get past how someone with a heed and hairline like that would even attempt to rip the piss out of anything :lol:

Fucking right ugly cunt!

maqui_400x400.jpg

The proven and caught on camera racist rears its ugly head and nil by mouth never said a word. What a bunch of fuckin in bred cunts they are between them and the wee cousins in the capital. Its just possible that if he had been dealt with by the authorities he might not have been so vocal.  Only in Scotland would a proven racist have a say on what he thinks of Rangers. This is a fuckin disgrace and nobody gives a fuckn toss in the cesspit they have created in Scotland and I am absolutely fuckin disgusted at this ugly bastard having his say.

On ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 1:59 PM, Negri's lovechild said:

This is what happens when the sfa take their time "investigating" the goings on. Truth becomes distorted and their truth (lies) becomes fact. 

I'm sure now that Lord Chilcot is done with his six year report, he'll be right on the cup final one.:541: 

A tarriers sentence gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on (sic)  (tu)

Serious for a moment, how ? in fucks name, are they all so stupid ?

Is there a test before they sign ? If they pass they don't get a deal ?

TLB, brown, thumb, boruc, charlie, stroke faced cunt on sky,  I found deluded Brenda on twitter, posts extracts of his / its quotes, the parody content is more believable, he's yet another loopy fuck .

It's a headfuck, i feel sorry for daft cunts normally, fucked if I ever pity one of those rancid pigs