*****The offical Charleston Battery Vs Rangers thread*****

3 minutes ago, JRodgA2k8 said:

Any bet on a friendly is daft...but we are quite rightly favourites when the opposition is considered, means you'll get great odds on Battery if you really fancy them ;) 

I don't fancy them. My point is the odds considering nearly 22 players will be used for us and the conditions will favour them are ridiculous 

1 minute ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Mind this is RangersMedia :lol: 

Looking forward to seeing a few of the new guys. 

I'm interested in seeing how Onyewu fairs. Interesting that McCrorie is coming on at right back also. Want to see how Hill does, and O'Halloran, and Windass, and Hardie, and Thompson, and Walsh. Fuck I've missed seeing us play

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Why not. 

Don't rate him,my mates a Dumbarton st holder said he was dreadful last season,with all thee signings we

have made there's no chance he will even get on the bench

Skybet Request a Bet: big Gucci to fuck his ACL anytime :belm:

Pretty curious to see how the big man actually does with his time on the pitch. Windass too (tu)

In general, very excited to see us play again, cause it feels like forever since the last game!

Crooks, Kranjcar, Barton, and Rossiter are the guys I wanted to see play the most.  It's only a friendly so can't be too disappointed.  Looking forward to watching Windass and I hope he's as good as some have said he is.

27 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Don't rate him,my mates a Dumbarton st holder said he was dreadful last season,with all thee signings we

have made there's no chance he will even get on the bench

People said that same thing about McKay last year when he came back from loan too.