****Your official Rangers v The Accies thread ****

AlCapone

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Absolutely no drive or urgency , fuckin useless. Warburton is in for a shock if he thinks thats acceptable.

No chance we are winning this league this year.

Warburton and the players will know that its not acceptable. It's what they do from here on that counts.

The players we have will need to do better and we need to get 2 in (CB and CF)

Well, we have to spend or it's not going to be a good year for us. 

Sad but true.

Spending doesn't mean 10m on a player, it means paying a reasonable sum 1-2m to get good quality in.

Will King do it?

Hasn't so far.

Long season ahead I think, not the joyful return I envisaged.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

All we'll read for the next few days is Dave King and chequebook.

We do need investment but people don't want to look at the manager and his flaws.

Lack of investment isn't an excuse for not being able to pump Hamilton with the team we have.

Thought he made so many errors the day .Nico starting when there are clearly fitter guys there .Really bizarre sub putting Rositer on at 1-1 .The young lad should have been brought on when we were winning Effectively when Waghorn got injured ,we lost any chance of winning .

Truly disappointing show from too many today 

Unusual game actually. For once I thought we were reasonably solid defensively. Attacking wise we had no creativity. What I got from the game:

Tav is capable of defending well

Clint Hill did well, good positioning

Kranjcar is not match fit

Miller is past it, slowed our play down and his first touch has deserted him

Forrester did very well and O'Halloran did well too, both start before Miller imo

What a major disappointment that was.  We couldn't really have expected easier fixtures than what we've got and dropped a clanger at the first attempt. Same first team found wanting in first half against Burnley last week started again today. Play at far too slow a pace for our top league, shite as it may be. 

Await usual sound bytes from management now but also wide scale panic on here. 

Barton man of the match? Forrester should have got it 

powderpuff at the back and front 

we can sign talented interchange forwards all we want but we need s physical poacher 

i like Warburton but he ignores glaring things we need to improve incase it compromises his ethos - Paul Le Guen found the same thing out the hard way 

2 minutes ago, boyd09 said:

So true nothing learned, Barton breathing out his arse so slow need to get him fit,  but it will be the same interviews from players and management that we get week in week out,  

Barton was by a mile the best player on the park today!!...

Some of MW substitutions baffle we needed a goal and brings rossiter on instead of dodoo, anyway with rossiter on and Waghorn going off it fucked us. Miller is not top league material NOW and MOH should've been on from the start, also McKay wasn't at his best and Kieran still gives me the fear and he won't do.