Chequebook oot King

GOAT

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, MasterD said:

It was already abundantly clear. It's been abundantly clear for about 8 months or longer.

They should have been the first signings and where most of the budget was spent.

The fact we signed as many players as we have so far and not addressed them tells me the manager doesn't think they are as important as we do.

Well his opinion and thoughts will have far more influence on the teams than yours.Unless I've missed something and it's you who is getting paid hundreds of thousands for your " opinions" or maybe he should just go out and bring back McCulloch and Moshni as you are of the opinion that they are as good as what we have.All sorted then don't see why we even need W and W.

18 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Well his opinion and thoughts will have far more influence on the teams than yours.Unless I've missed something and it's you who is getting paid hundreds of thousands for your " opinions" or maybe he should just go out and bring back McCulloch and Moshni as you are of the opinion that they are as good as what we have.All sorted then don't see why we even need W and W.

Zzzzz

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

That's two strikers we need now.  It's about time you put your hands in your pocket.

Unfortunately I don't think this will happen if I'm honest he hasn't spent much in transfer fees last season or this so far Warburton will be happy to manage with what he's got 

18 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

What exactly do you use this forum for?

All you do is moan about people having opinions telling them their opinion doesn't mean anything anyway before using extreme examples to make it seem like they are talking rubbish.

Where did I mention McCulloch or Mohsni? <cr>

Fuck me sad times for not only us but the whole of Scotland when it comes to money. Most English Championship teams could spend about £5 - £10m on ONE player and then there's us trying for the PREMIERSHIP title in Scotland and not even be able to spend £1m this summer. 

8 minutes ago, MasterD said:

What exactly do you use this forum for?

All you do is moan about people having opinions telling them their opinion doesn't mean anything anyway before using extreme examples to make it seem like they are talking rubbish.

Where did I mention McCulloch or Mohsni? <cr>

Another one with selective memory.You mentioned McCulloch and Moshni ten days ago in the backline looks more promising thread quoting how Faure,Moshni,and McCulloch had gone x amount of games keeping a clean sheet.As far as opinions go we are all entitled to them perhaps mine are a bit more positive towards the club than shall we say the likes of yours.Just an opinion right enough.

39 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Another one with selective memory.You mentioned McCulloch and Moshni ten days ago in the backline looks more promising thread quoting how Faure,Moshni,and McCulloch had gone x amount of games keeping a clean sheet.As far as opinions go we are all entitled to them perhaps mine are a bit more positive towards the club than shall we say the likes of yours.Just an opinion right enough.

So I never said they were as good then. Cheers.

I said they kept cleans sheets against diddy teams so our current lot doing the same doesn't mean they are improving or had learned. As we seen today by the goal we conceded and we needed an excellent save by the keeper they are shit.

You can have your positive opinions, unlike you I won't tell you not to. Mine might be negative but at least they are honest. Not going to come on and say everything's great if I don't think it is.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

So I never said they were as good then. Cheers.

I said they kept cleans sheets against diddy teams so our current lot doing the same doesn't mean they are improving or had learned. As we seen today by the goal we conceded and we needed an excellent save by the keeper they are shit.

You can have your positive opinions, unlike you I won't tell you not to. Mine might be negative but at least they are honest. Not going to come on and say everything's great if I don't think it is.

Boring.You know sometimes opinions don't need to be shared with the world sometimes they can be kept to yourself and I include myself and especially you and the other negative posters on here.

Ps I think that's what goalkeepers are for don't you ie stopping goals or am I being to positive again and as I've said on here before it must have been great to watch Rangers teams that never ever conceded a goal oh those were the days must have been before my time right enough.

2 hours ago, Heyboy said:

What fucking cheque book?

Im in belfast and I know a coach with Northampton fucking town and they were offered that Joe Doodo for fuck all aswell as most other lower league clubs in England who also wouldn't take him for fuck all.

We paid compensation for Dodoo as Leicester had offered him a contract. Therefore any English club would have had to have paid much more compensation, just like with AS whinging about Windass and Crooks.

So either your coach pal fae Northampton is at it or you are at it.

1 hour ago, jim beam said:

Blindly obvious were the team needs some quality players and MW will know this but it seems every penny is a prisoner for Mr King.

Its not necessarily a bad thing. Its obvious the club is nowhere near turning a profit. Hes not going to spend money we dont have, to leave the club in the same mess it was in 4 years ago.

Lets just remember where weve been now, and some of the crap weve been watching pull on that blue jersey. 

Yes, our defence is a bit of a shambles. Yes, we need an out and out forward. But weve got so much to come from this squad of players. 

When Bartons fully fit, and with Niko and Rossiter firing in all cylinders, we'll be a force to be reckoned with. Lets not forget Windass, who could be an influential player for us.

4 hours ago, Heyboy said:

Im in belfast and I know a coach with Northampton fucking town and they were offered that Joe Doodo for fuck all aswell as most other lower league clubs in England who also wouldn't take him for fuck all.

Location Ireland?

Did you forget what forum you were logging into.

Do you condone child abuse, or how do you sleep at night when you support a Club that covered up child rape?

Where abouts in Belfast are you, just outta curiosity, I'm from around there myself, although Rangers fans tend to call it Northern Ireland, not Ireland mainly because Belfast is in Northern Ireland, not Ireland and we're not thick as fuck like taigs (tu)

3 hours ago, Heyboy said:

Fuck off Declan.  Belfast?  Hope you get introduced to the ghost of Lenny Murphy

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Fuck off Declan.  Belfast?  Hope you get introduced to the ghost of Lenny Murphy

Check his posts mate, 100% supporter of child rape cover up.

He's not the brightest either, says he's from Belfast and that Brenda's family home is not far from him

Aye, only about 50 miles :wink:

Today was pretty poor but I thought we played well, albeit in short spells. I can understand folk calling for a new centre forward, or two, but we'll have more productive days in front of goal. We have McKay, Dodoo, MOH and Kenny.

Far bigger problem is our creaky defence. We urgently need a central defender. We could be in for a long season if we can't find a half decent CH.