English Football

Clemdog

is it just me or does Luke Shaw look fat and out of shape compared to most other players? Rich coming from me tbh but he doesn’t look much of an athlete considering he’s paid millions to train every day :lol:

22 minutes ago, CR3 said:

is it just me or does Luke Shaw look fat and out of shape compared to most other players? Rich coming from me tbh but he doesn’t look much of an athlete considering he’s paid millions to train every day :lol:

Been criticised for it for years. Don’t think having quite a stocky build helps. He’ll definitely be one of those players who turns up as a pundit on Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports weighing about 18 stone when he finishes playing though :lol:

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Been criticised for it for years. Don’t think having quite a stocky build helps. He’ll definitely be one of those players who turns up as a pundit on Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports weighing about 18 stone when he finishes playing though :lol:

if that’s him training every day then I’d be worried.

Difficult call this one before the match as to who I wanted to win, the traditional rivals or the plastic pretenders.  Turns out the plastics won it and deservedly so. Citeh are coming into form and looking capable of putting a decent run together.