***Official Kilmarnock vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

10 hours ago, sammy cox said:

Oh I've no doubt you won't take long before spouting your pish.Told you before you should try a little positivity you might enjoy it.Then again I doubt it looks like you just one of life's moaning cunts but your not alone on here.Maybe that's why your on here moaning cunts utd.Just a thought.

Only person moaning is you, are you the captain of moaning cunts utd?

Just now, MolsGoals said:

Was a fan of giving MOH a shot in the starting 11 but after his 2 misses when he came on last week I don't think he deserves it he has no end product.

That concerns me about O'Halloran, and it's not just the end product in front of goal, but his passing as well. I'd start him though, it might be a confidence thing because he isn't getting many starts in the team. Maybe Forrester playing deeper would help O'Halloran.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

I know he aint started much but from what ive seen of MOH when hes came on i aint been impressed. 

He's impressed me due to the fact he's the only player in our team who likes to run at the opposition with the ball and he's actually good at it too.

40 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

Why are people saying Senderos when he hasn't actually signed for us yet?  Or have I missed a news report saying he has?

They're being daft :lol: 

Kiernan and Wilson back 2 tomorrow night, no matter how much they cry about it 

I'm now beginning to think we need to thump someone about 4-0, get the confidence flying, last season at the beginning we were destroying teams, can't help but feel if we can get a right resounding victory it would set us off 

5 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I'm now beginning to think we need to thump someone about 4-0, get the confidence flying, last season at the beginning we were destroying teams, can't help but feel if we can get a right resounding victory it would set us off 

A good result tomorrow night before we go to the peadodome to fight the tims :541:

Nothing less than a good severe pumping! 

I remember posting not long after the cup final that I wasn't going to away games this year because I was that pissed off at the hatred aimed towards us, well I was talking utter shite cos it lasted all of one game at dundee, can't wait for tomorrow and buzzing for the slagging matches on the bus en route, any win and three points will do but hoping for improved performance