*** Official Post Match Thread.***

BlueBearz1990

5 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Starting XI against the Tarriers can't have Hill or Miller in it. It just can't.

Hill won't start IMO. Wilson or touch wood a new centre half will, although that's not saying much to be fair. Miller on the other hand, will most likely start sadly. His experience will no doubt be cited in his favour. IMO though we need as much pace and energy as possible, and sadly, at this stage of his career, Miller can't offer that. In fact, he doesn't offer much these days, and it pains me to say that given his service to us. I know he's scored a couple of vital goals this season but his overall impact on the team is not at a level we require. If Miller starts I pray he rams all of the above down my throat but I just can't see it..........

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I thought he was the only one that played the whole 90 minutes , not just the 20 at the end.

Spot on mate after tav he was my man of the match

Always hungry for the ball,always wanting to drive the team forward

Just wish he would stop leaning back when he has a dig .

Few players need dropped , McKay well out of form , sooner Windass gets fit the better.

MoH should get a chance alongside Garner , Jason Holt is missed also .

Defence ...... Dunno where to start .

Tavernier was our best player , crossing was exceptional , took his goal brilliant .

Guys Holt is Injured. He cant play in all your team selections.

Problem is Miller provided neither width or Depth. Doesn't hold up the ball and doesn't have the energy to run around. He offers little to the team, that's two 90 mins the man's had in the last two games.

Wrong decision.

Haliday coming on,  wrong decision.

Blame lies with the Boss, tough to say, but we need a change. 

Wingers are not contributing,  Mckay off pace.  Doesn't Fancy Moh, Miller can't play wide right.

SHoehorned Barton into the side,  who has contributed little.

Tav, Forrester,  Wes have looked good in patches,   Krancjar is angood.option from bench.. Rest need to have a serious word with themselves 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Need to get back to basics. Youth, pace, sharpness. Something like this...

Fod

Tav, Wilson XXX Wallace

Rossiter

Holt          Forrester

O'H        Garner      Windass

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The fact that the whole team bar Forrester , never turned up until 70 mins in is fuckin ridiculous and its happening to often . Warburton is to blame here , nobody else.

Tav has been decent, one of few who have dealt with stepping up

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

The fact that the whole team bar Forrester , never turned up until 70 mins in is fuckin ridiculous and its happening to often . Warburton is to blame here , nobody else.

Agree,  not enough motivation in the team.  Miller is not a 90 minute player.  And we really are missing Holt.

I don't like moaning about my team, but jeez, I have to join the moaners after that display.

The 1st half took me back to the pish we were playing 2 years ago, I thought that was history, silly me.

I counted 7 players tonight, who did F*** all in 90 minutes.

My biggest question of MW is - why are you signing players and not playing them ?

Paying players to sit on the bench is lunacy, and there's me thinking that the days of throwing money away was in the past, silly me for a second time.

Come on tae fuck Mark, make changes and rotate if need be, as you will not like the wrath of the Rangers support.

1 minute ago, scott_22 said:

Few players need dropped , McKay well out of form , sooner Windass gets fit the better.

MoH should a chance alongside Garner , Jason Holt is missed also .

Defence ...... Dunno where to start .

Tavernier was our best player , crossing was exceptional , took his goal brilliant .

If only Boyd didn't score from exactly where our right back should have been

4 minutes ago, West_Side said:

To be honest the whole Warburton era is beginning to look like a false dawn. We've been mostly shite since Christmas last year.

Not going to give him up yet, but there's the worry now.

He gets alot right, but much of it is behind the scenes stuff. I worry he'll prove to be more Director of Football material.

He's still got time though. It's still a little early for us to judge like that.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I didn't think we had a plan  tonight. 

Too call it a plan is too give them too much credit. Our players look tentative, scared even, against  substandard dross like Killie. Confidence looks like its been drained. This isn't the time to lose our bottle or we're in big trouble with the Bheggars and the Sheep on the horizon. An abomination that we couldn't score a winner against 10 man Kilmarnock

3 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Kris Boyd? Played not bad for a change and could be 33years young.

Well done, I know you know I meant a Rangers player...

He was playing against the worst defenders in the league. Slow, can't head, can't tackle,  made boyd look good.

I am a Boyd fan, but he is long finished, just like McDonald last game.  Defense let's them play.

Now try again

24 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

It will take the team a few games to gel together a few will need to adapt to the fast physical game .

support the team and get behind them.

Definitely. And although he didn't score, I was still impressed by Garner when he came on - looks like he can handle himself. Looking forward to seeing him getting a run of games under his belt.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

And how did that pan out at the cup final as that was the only "big challenge" we had between April and 4 weeks ago.

That was awful and this season has been a continuation. 

Keep telling yourself it will come good but by time it does we will be playing for 2nd spot. 

:lol:

The mental gymnastics though.

We had 3 or 4 legitimate big tests and we passed all but one.

And as for finishing second........isn't that where everyone thinks we were going to finish anyway?

Waghorn and Garner have goals in them and we need those two playing at the same time.  I'd like to see us sign a proper left-winger because Barrie is very inconsistent on that left-wing.  The two CAMs need to be proper attackers like Forrester and Windass.  The CDM needs to be Rossiter or Barton we can't play both at the same time.  Kenny Miller and Andy Halliday simply aren't good enough.

Warburton can't really believe what he's got can win the league. He's obviously going to say  all the right things but I reckon both him and the board know we're not good enough. 

I didn't expect to win the league this year or even next but wanted to see steady progress. I'm a bit concerned what state we will be in in a couple of years time given the age of some of his signings