*** Official Post Match Thread.***

BlueBearz1990

Barton is playing out of position. as everyone is screaming, play Barton OR Rossiter but don't play them both. Its too slow, its creating imbalance and we have nothing like the intensity.

Plus Clint Hill is still fucking shit. He is a very experienced pro but frankly he is finished. They thought they were getting the next Davie Weir but they have just signed a Sunday league player.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keirnan can get to fuck he should be the one getting dropped! Never won a header the full game, fucking crap!!!! warburton needs to find our strongest eleven pronto or he might not see the September weekend. The performances have been diabolical and there's no sign of it changing anytime soon.  What age is walter smith now? FUCKING RAGING!!!!

Just now, superallysbears said:

Keirnan can get to fuck he should be the one getting dropped! Never won a header the full game, fucking crap!!!! warburton needs to find our strongest eleven pronto or he might not see the September weekend. The performances have been diabolical and there's no sign of it changing anytime soon.  What age is walter smith now? FUCKING RAGING!!!!

Here's a thought.  Born out of utter frustration at yet another league game which sees a misfiring Rangers side dropping valuable points against so-called lesser opposition.

If what King really meant when he spoke recently about us being here to compete is that its ok for MW's team to come second to the other lot this season, ie the real league campaign is to finish at the top of a chasing pack then results like this and Hamilton go into the mix over the season of recognising that we will take points of teams but also lose more points against teams that we would traditionally take as being acceptable.   Performances so far leave no expectation that the team will gel and be managed with tactical flair to be 'more than competitive' as MW has said a few times is the objective.   They look very very far from that goal.  

King and MW are bound to come under increasing pressure if this sort of form carries through to Christmas.    IMO MW is running out of games to get this sorted.  It's not pre-season any more.   The starting whistle has blown.  Trouble is MW and the team do not appear to have heard it or if they have, they don't quite believe it and haven't got going yet.  

1 minute ago, foghorn leghorn said:

So you thought your namesake played well tonight? Maybe I was watching another game.

I do think he had a great first half, drifted out of it in the second..

Better than Hill. Keirnan, Mckay, Wallace, Miller, Rossiter, Barton. 

So yea thought that he done ok, in a new role too.. 

I shall Assume u thought he didn't

And will ask who played better apart from Tav.

Need to get back to basics. Youth, pace, sharpness. Something like this...

Fod

Tav, Wilson XXX Wallace

Rossiter

Holt          Forrester

O'H        Garner      Windass

Is there a squad problem ? Disharmony ?

So many new faces noses are out of joint ?

I don’t get why we have been so poor, worst performance tonight, long time up against 10 men with their keeper only making 2 saves 

The money we paid Boyd and his woeful form second time round, shameful shit scoring with us playing taigs next

Fucked if I would score against us if I was in his shoes 

1 minute ago, jamess said:

what I want to know is......why can we not get a shot on target? it always goes over the bar.....How many times recently have we made a keeper make a save?  very rare event.

You do wonder don't you, you'd think it would be bread and butter to hit the ball on target 

1 minute ago, blueretro said:

The positive is we got a point away to Kilmarnock. That's only because if we keep playing like this we will be fighting them for relegation! Total shambles

That's not a bloody positive in my opinon.  and we won't be fighting relegation, away ye go.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Once again that would be the team who for the 3 months leading up to the game in April were gonna get pumped?

:lol:

As I've stated,after watching the first 4 league games, if you can seriously believe we will compete on the 10th then you're deluded.

We have struggled against hamilton, killie, dundee and motherwell, hardly the big players in the league.

Just now, Inigo said:

Need to get back to basics. Youth, pace, sharpness. Something like this...

Fod

Tav, Wilson XXX Wallace

Rossiter

Holt          Forrester

O'H        Garner      Windass

I'd still play McKay but I like it.