***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

"Why has UEFA came out and said it's a new club then?" 

http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=50121/profile/

Little research goes a long way, but timmy wouldn't know that :lol: Fucking goon and a half. 

That night on talksport was class, we had the tarriers all giving Durham and goughie pelters, he ripped them all to bits....there was also a spoon burner on and he got owned by them aswell.

he loves winding the time up ???

Just got a text saying this will be the team today as it has been the same group doing drills in training this week... I don't think it will be far off to be honest. 

Foderingham

Tavernier--Senderos--Wilson--Wallace

Forrester--Barton--Kranjcar

Waghorn--Miller--McKay

I'd rather we played Ganer and O'Halloran to be honest

I have a good feeling we're going to do this! 

They've built themselves up in the media as the unbeatables, when little more than two weeks ago they were getting pumped over the park by an Israeli team. They'll come walking out like the absolute hardmen like they did in the Semi Final, and I can't wait to see and hear the tears.

Fucking into them Rangers. 

Kenny Miller double, Tavernier Free Kick.

3-1 Gers.

5 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Just got a text saying this will be the team today as it has been the same group doing drills in training this week... I don't think it will be far off to be honest. 

Foderingham

Waghorn--Miller--McKay

I'd be surprised if Garner doesn't start.

I'd prefer Kiernan over Wilson too.

1 minute ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I was thinking the same about Garner, means either benching Waghorn or Miller though and I can't see MW doing that

10 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

I said to my mate yesterday that it's absolutely crazy how our two centre halves have polarised the support. It speaks volumes about the state of that defence but they both showed up many times when needed last season and then some. Whoever plays we need a performance!

22 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Foderingham

Waghorn--Miller--McKay

I'd be happy with that.

4 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I said to my mate yesterday that it's absolutely crazy how our two centre halves have polarised the support. It speaks volumes about the state of that defence but they both showed up many times when needed last season and then some. Whoever plays we need a performance!

I agree. I've never really rated Wilson though, I thought he was overrated the first time he was here too.

A solid performance against them today will soften my stance when it comes to him though.

29 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Foderingham

Waghorn--Miller--McKay

I think that's who he'll go with too Gaz.

And if you mean for Miller and Mckay I'd agree.

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

On another note, how difficult is it to explain the feeling that connects itself to this game to someone who doesn't support either club?

I tried explaining it yesterday to my girlfriend and realised pretty early on that this is a complete waste of my time :lol:

Those who don't care,don't matter.

Or just explain that there is grown men out there who shed tears when they hear the hokey cokey.