Scum tickets arrived

simplythebest

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FlippinEck said:

I was front row for the 3-1 game where Miller scored twice. Was fucking incredible. Bit of a bitch seeing what was up the other end of the pitch but all our goals were down our end that day! Only annoying thing was the police coming out when there is a goal and standing right in front of you. I mind Celtic went one up right before HT and some copper came out right infront of us, big smile on his face while he was telling his pal to tell the Rangers fans in front to calm down, obviously giving celtic it tight because they had just scored and were goading us. And there was some cunt waving a pope scarf about too.

He came out 3 more times that day, his smile was gone and got it tight from me and a few others :lol: 

The fuckpigs don't do that at Ibrox .Strange that 

16 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Lower. 115 row K. 

Think that is the section right next to them unless I am mistaken. And I have a low seat number, so probably gonna be within smelling distance of the mhanky cunts. 

What's your seat number mate? I'm a low one too but I'm 116, so wondering if it starts at '1' each section.

15 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

What's your seat number mate? I'm a low one too but I'm 116, so wondering if it starts at '1' each section.

K 19 mate.

Now you mention it, I do think each section starts at 1. 

Most probably as their schooling didn't prepare them for counting to triple digits.