Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

Wonder what carthorse dinosaur bastard from the Scottish managerial merrygoround will be fucking wheeled out to replace the odious wee troll that is strapon? 

Who is totally shit and out of work? 

Step up ally! My money is already on Malky horror-show calamity rat fink fuck Mackay. 

Taig? Check 

terrible cunt? Check 

shite manager? Check

Happy days!

Would the Rangers/Scotland fans be happy if ally got the job.

As one who was at the Scotland v roi friendly a number of years back, I couldn't wish anything other than defeat on either of them. With that in mind I would have ally in as manager.

I suppose it is a blessing that we were knocked out. Apart from saving us a potential humping in the play off, and a definite humping in the Finals, it also deflates the FREEEDUUUUUUUUMMMM Brigade. 

No doubt the SNP twats currently meeting in Glasgow would have taken qualification as a sign of Scotland 'rising again' and would have redoubled their divisive efforts. It would not be difficult to imagine all the Catalan, Basque & Palestinian flags waving in the background as Sturgeon makes her speech.

On Monday, October 09, 2017 at 07:41, East Enclosure Row N said:

Like who?

ok just a few in no particular order who should be in & or  arond the squad

barrie mckay

matt phillips

barry bannan

andrew robertson

ryan gault

kieran tiernay

ryan jack

think there all good players , but not getting selected on a regular basis 

Matt phillips, barry bannan, andy robertson, and kieran tiernay have all been innlast few squads and all started that double header? 

7 minutes ago, donnymac said:

ok just a few in no particular order who should be in & or  arond the squad

barrie mckay

matt phillips

barry bannan

andrew robertson

ryan gault

kieran tiernay

ryan jack

think there all good players , but not getting selected on a regular basis 

I'll always support my country.  That said...

When we went down to the lower divisions, for some reason Lee Wallace went from being the best left back in Scotland to not being selected -- overnight.  How the fuck was that possible?  The attitude of the tartan army makes it difficult as well.  It will never be one support -- as it should be.  Actually, quite sad about that.  There should be nothing better than seeing your country play -- all in in it together etc.  

Another glorious failure as well.  And Strachan saying something incoherent about being genetically behind.. wtf?

8 minutes ago, delamonty said:

I'll always support my country.  That said...

When we went down to the lower divisions, for some reason Lee Wallace went from being the best left back in Scotland to not being selected -- overnight.  How the fuck was that possible?  The attitude of the tartan army makes it difficult as well.  It will never be one support -- as it should be.  Actually, quite sad about that.  There should be nothing better than seeing your country play -- all in in it together etc.  

Another glorious failure as well.  And Strachan saying something incoherent about being genetically behind.. wtf?

Ha haha.  I read this as well. Apparently other sides are bigger than us and that makes them too hard to play against. What a mentality for a manager to have. It's not u13s vs u18s, it's men vs men and the manager should be selecting his best (not favourite) XI and employing tactics that win games.

Elsewhere I see that Argentina were warned that their youth system needed overhauled years ago. They didn't do it and are now on the brink of failing to qualify and having few quality young players ready to break through.

For decades our country has been on about developing the best youths no matter their size but looks like we haven't learned much. Germany went through a similar situation to Argentina years ago but overhauled their system and got it right. Argentina will get it right. Scotland won't and will continue to go backwards.

1 hour ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Matt phillips, barry bannan, andy robertson, and kieran tiernay have all been innlast few squads and all started that double header? 

ok get ya 

mckay - 1, philips - 7 , bannan - 22, robertson 19, gault - 0 , tiernay 8 , jack - 0 .

bar bannan & robertson 

these guys should be 10+ at least international players by now

but no - strapon picks the same old donkeys

strapon gone = genetics =gtf