Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s is all a bit sad this really.

Each to their own, the national team isn’t a priority for me (particularly after 2012), but Rangers historically made up the biggest portion of Scotland’s support. I’m a bit apathetic to it all now. Wanted them to win, but wasn’t bothered when they didn’t. 

I get not supporting a team that’s filled with celtic players and players who abandoned us in 2012, and the weird political position Scotland is in now obviously has an impact. 

Theres two sides to the arguement - chuck it altogether and let them have it, OR hang in there when you’re probably not wanted by a section of the support and you’ve no Rangers players in the squad. It’s a tough call to be honest. 

Whats weird is the wee internet RM clique who go for the jugular whenever anyone dares to support their country’s football team. I don’t doubt that some hate the SFA et al, but the hate some Rangers fans are receiving from their own (on here only) reeks of trying to be uber staunch.

Think it will all change when we’re better and there’s more Rangers players in the squad, and independence is knocked on the head once and for all. 

I would like to hope so but with Liewell and his cronies running the show it might not be in our lifetime.  As I said I have always followed Scotland , but as a previous person said on here about Iain Ferguson when he played for us    It goes back that long, when Souness started signing English players and the way they were booed by the anti England brigade at every ground they went too. Now those wee diddys have replaced the Rangers fans who were once the core of the support. .

It saddens me to turn my back on them but enough was enough in 2012 when the SFA did not give a fuck about a banned director taking over at Ibrox, the BTC was not our demise in 2012 it was the SFA's failure to do their £200k jobs properly.  Scotland even getting to the playoffs was a windfall for the SFA never mind qualifying so I'm glad to see them starved of revenue since they and others helped themselves to ours , while also fining us £50k for going into admin, The only team this has ever happened too also, then the illegal transfer embargo we overturned and the SFA had to pay our court costs , what happened ? We ended up paying there's and the ban stood , again ignoring the law of the land and making it up as they went along.   

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I would like to hope so but with Liewell and his cronies running the show it might not be in our lifetime.  As I said I have always followed Scotland , but as a previous person said on here about Iain Ferguson when he played for us    It goes back that long, when Souness started signing English players and the way they were booed by the anti England brigade at every ground they went too. Now those wee diddys have replaced the Rangers fans who were once the core of the support. .

It saddens me to turn my back on them but enough was enough in 2012 when the SFA did not give a fuck about a banned director taking over at Ibrox, the BTC was not our demise in 2012 it was the SFA's failure to do heir £200k jobs properly.  Scotland even getting o the playoffs was a windfall for the SFA never mind qualifying so I'm glad to see them starved of revenue since they and others helped hemselves to ours , while also fining use £50 k or going into admin, the only team this has ever happened too also, then the illegal transfer embargo we overturned and the SFA had o pay our court costs , what happened ? We ended up paying there's and the ban stood , again ignoring the law of the land and making it up as they went along.   

Agreed. It’s corrupt to the core, but I’ve always been in the ‘back the team, not the regime’ camp for Rangers. 

I don’t see it as the SFAs team, I see it as Scotland’s.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your comparing our armed forces to drunken clowns who fall about Europe exposing  them self to anybody unlucky enough to cross their path. 

Good to know. 

:lol: 

The ‘oh the TA are so badly behaved’ and ‘oh they’re always drunk’ complains are getting embrassing. 

Some act like they’ve never been on an away trip, or a lads holiday. 

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Agreed. It’s corrupt to the core, but I’ve always been in the ‘back the team, not the regime’ camp for Rangers. 

Aye but all the money goes into their coffers. So I would rather pass on supporting them as their is only one team I concentrate on and only one team in Scotland I want to see make a financial profit , the rest  of them can go fuck themselves.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

How can you even compare Scotland to Rangers?  You can't compare no other team to Glasgow Rangers 

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your comparing our armed forces to drunken clowns who fall about Europe exposing  them self to anybody unlucky enough to cross their path. 

Good to know. 

You said that, not me.  

However, it's undeniably true that many of HM Forces support Scotland and go to games.  Many are also Rangers fans.  Whodda thunk it.

Behaviour is really not any different from Rangers fans, or any football fans, getting pissed and making an arse of themselves in foreign lands.

6 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

You said that, not me.  

However, it's undeniably true that many of HM Forces support Scotland and go to games.  Many are also Rangers fans.  Whodda thunk it.

Behaviour is really not any different from Rangers fans, or any football fans, getting pissed and making an arse of themselves in foreign lands.

You just trying to out do yourself on the bullshit scale today. 

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Except it is, the flashing of arses/boabies is unique to them weirdos.

I used to go to Scotland games but was never part of any tartan army shite and always wore jeans and tshirt, trust me i have seen first hand how they act differently to being on a club day out.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Except it is, the flashing of arses/boabies is unique to them weirdos.

I used to go to Scotland games but was never part of any tartan army shite and always wore jeans and tshirt, trust me i have seen first hand how they act differently to being on a club day out.

Last Scotland game I was at was away to Holland and we got humped about 5-1 or something.  Went with 4 other bears and not one of us any of the TA gear.  Each to their own right enough.  I genuinely never saw anyone expose themselves.  Fool to say it didn't happen...especially when there was late night window shopping available.

Once wore a kilt on a stag do in Dusseldorf.  Nothing to do with Scotland but we did it anyway.  The amount of times you got asked to lift your kilt or caught a phone flash low down...

Good to see their corrupt set up failing once again, keeps the mhanky deluded skirt lifters off the streets and saves innocent women and weans from having too suffer their perverted shenanigans under the guise of jolly japesters ! Irreverent creepy cunts!

image.thumb.jpeg.9aa51e3bdb88f39763e014193bb5d3c9.jpeg

image.jpeg.50f5a6d6392b6e72ffbd16e38e05ebbe.jpeg

I wouldn't slate any Bear for supporting Scotland, it's your national team and you have as much right as anyone to support them. But I just couldn't do it these days myself, couldn't cheer a Griffiths goal. To be fair I've never really cared in the first place, international football is just a nuisance imo. Wish they'd just do away with it or make it amateur and just leave the pros to play for their Clubs.

54 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Last Scotland game I was at was away to Holland and we got humped about 5-1 or something.  Went with 4 other bears and not one of us any of the TA gear.  Each to their own right enough.  I genuinely never saw anyone expose themselves.  Fool to say it didn't happen...especially when there was late night window shopping available.

Once wore a kilt on a stag do in Dusseldorf.  Nothing to do with Scotland but we did it anyway.  The amount of times you got asked to lift your kilt or caught a phone flash low down...

Yes i remember it, i was at the home leg that was 1-0 to Scotland.

It happens and it's an absolute disgrace for people out doi g their shopping etc to be subjected to men flashing their genitals, no need at all.

The last Sotland match I attended was Wembley 81 and believe me,you could feel the anti English shite creeping in.
That was my 5th match at Wembley and was embarrassed at the way these cunts behaved that day,and was the precursor for every arse hole under the sun to grab a kilt and flash there privates at any cunt they thought they would get a reaction from. 
There were always guys with kilts but none of that flashing shite.
They would probably have been skelped from the rest of the fans for acting like extras from brave heart.
That reminds me what the title of the thread was.
"Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves".
Maybe if they were walking down your street flashing you wouldn't find it funny.