Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

34 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck off. Your captain is a stinking bastard. If you think that songs bad I'd live for you to hear our bus and their views on brooooooooony

Everytime someone has different view from you, it's the old your a celtic fan pish. We get it your regular poster and you think your Rangers media God.  He had a fair point simple as that.

5 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Defender of the faith is a name I find a bit problematic to be honest.

Fidei Defensor was a title given to Henry VIII of England and Ireland by Pope Leo X.

I am not a historian bit i do beleive this term has been used by successive monarchs since 1544  up to and including our current Her Majesty the Queen.

F.D  is still used on our coins to this day.

7 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Everytime someone has different view from you, it's the old your a celtic fan pish. We get it your regular poster and you think your Rangers media God.  He had a fair point simple as that.

Yes you are correct on both counts kenneth

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Seems plenty have lost any form of moral compass and don't really care about the negative and damaging impact on our club as long as they have a laugh with their pals.

So true. It's obvious songs like this will do nothing but damage folks opions of the club and supporters. It's not even debatable whether we should be allowed to sing it or not. Shite idea, shite song.

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

So true. It's obvious songs like this will do nothing but damage folks opions of the club and supporters. It's not even debatable whether we should be allowed to sing it or not. Shite idea, shite song.

Considering there is a debate going on just now that you're taking part in I'd say you were wrong.

20 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Its an england song..........

9 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

I believe in the old adage "innocent until proven guilty"

I completely agree

until Scott Brown is proven guilty the song should make it clear that he only allegedly has Maddie

:bow: @Rfc52 thought you were a fairy in the sky.

To be fair the song does show just hypocritical some have become.

Don't care about the McCanns they brought it on themselves. 

Its in very poor taste in my personal opinion, but not in the same league as publically singing about the killing of a serving soldier or glorification of terrorism against our nation on a grand scale.