****Your official Rangers V Ross county thread****

AlCapone

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wallace doesn't have it anymore

Wallace is too busy coaching tyne castle boys club, Edinburgh for training 2 or 3 nights a week must be affecting his rangers career.100 percent commitment to rangers or he's no good to us.

2 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Always taking the extra touch 

That’s the difference between a good and a great player, ours are way off it

This is a team looking to silence critics after last week, not a chance,  cements the fears most of us have had since the Hamilton game 

There was a spell when it was one touch, it's as though they have no idea where a team mate is too often.

The state of this place cause we're not going in 4-0 up. We've dominated them and are trying to break down about 6 players between their 18 yard box to their keeper, it's not easy. If we keep pushing though Garner or Waghorn will get a clear cut chance and stick it away

Just now, Gaz52 said:

We're playing well, much better from the midfield today. Our decision making in the final third is letting us down, need someone with a bit of composure to make something happen

I'm confident we'll win it in the second half

Agree. Criticised Krancjar last week, but think he could do a job here. I'd sub holt for him. I like Holt, but this game is suited to a classy player like Niko. Step up Niko and do your stuff!

Just now, 55Bear said:

Lovenkrands has got it on the money, lack of movement off the ball is killing the game. It's simple stuff!! I'm confident they will turn it on in the second half. WATP!!

Like he said Barry Ferguson would have given him a bollocking for standing still the way our front 3 are.

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Get Forrester and MOH on, we are lacking pace somewhat and players that will drive at them, honestly if I could sub Wallace the now I would

The pace isn't too bad imo, it's the intelligent runs to open up the play that were lacking today and I've no doubt Forrester and MOH would add that! Not heard Garner's name mention for about half an hour 

Just now, AlBear. said:

Lee Wallace is a man down. 

When there's a contract to play for he is unbeatable, give him a couple years security and he coasts it. It's his pattern.

There is bags of goals in this game for us, fuckin get the Rangers!

What the fuck are you smoking?