Joey sent home

scottjf82

Rumuor mill is in full swing, heard Barton has been treating the younger players pretty poorly, criticised Wallace and how he captains the club, had a previous spat with Halliday and also had a go at the coaching staff.

Dont know if any of that is true of course but we were a better team without him and i hope he has played his last game......once a prick always a prick.

1 minute ago, Camshy said:

Rumuor mill is in full swing, heard Barton has been treating the younger players pretty poorly, criticised Wallace and how he captains the club, had a previous spat with Halliday and also had a go at the coaching staff.

Dont know if any of that is true of course but we were a better team without him and i hope he has played his last game......once a prick always a prick.

And he swore at one of the dinner ladies for no geein him extra chips!!

1 minute ago, Camshy said:

Has our end to last season just been erased from memory or something?Ā 

8 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Would be great if Warburton is fucking with Jackson for his "over the top" reporting of the game on Saturday...

"Pssst Keith. Had to suspend Joey today for fighting . Mind don't tell anyone"

You might not be far off the mark there,Joey was due to miss Saturday and Tuesday to do book promotional stuff anyway I'm sureĀ 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Jesus, the way some people on here are talking about one of our players is fucking disgusting.Ā 

If there's been a bust up then great, at least peopleĀ care.Ā 

And all those sooking up Halliday's arse, he's been far worse than Barton this season.Ā 

Has he fuck. Halliday's been nothing special but Barton's been a waste of a jersey.

And imagine supporting one of our own over a known cunt like Barton - shocking. Barton being the only one sent home tells you all you need to know.

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Jesus, the way some people on here are talking about one of our players is fucking disgusting.Ā 

If there's been a bust up then great, at least peopleĀ care.Ā 

And all those sooking up Halliday's arse, he's been far worse than Barton this season.Ā 

Preseason there were four 'significant' fights at the Seahawks training cams in Seattle resulting in a couple of players being sent home. Ā Minimal backpageĀ coverage in the newspapers. Ā Coach ssys, great to see the passion.

4 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Hope he has criticised the way Wallace captains the team tbh. Someone should.

41 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Of course.Ā 

Remind me what Halliday did when he came on on Saturday?

He wasn't any worse than JB. He had nothing to prove in the semi final and breezed it.... Barton had it all to prove and crumbled. Difference is Andy never ran his mouth he just got the job done.

30 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Fair point.

It's about all he did though isn't it?

When the boys been handed the chance he's delivered. Did fuck all pre-season to warrant being dropped, in fact go back and watch the first 4 games he was our best player arguably.

The manager has made a big mistake making such drastic changes to our team, MF in particular, in my opinion. Barton and big Niko should have been phased in.

Then again I'm just a punter and MW/DW know their stuff

8 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Ian black got the blame of everything aswellĀ 

the patter barton gets at the game off the Halliday loyal and the penny arcade brigade is the exact same Ian black gotĀ 

"The Halliday loyal" :lol: Take it you just mean Rangers fans.

Black was fucking terrible for us and a shitebag. Barton's going the same way.

6 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Get yourself to fuck, Mr 262 posts.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We don't. It's the way it's been managed. He's the biggest player story in Scotland, so not much will stay under the radar and the club should already have contingency plans for events like this, which we quite clearly don't.

I'm not sure why we need a contingency plan?? Regardless of how big a name or player he is, he'll be brought back down to earth by being treated the same as everyone else. This isn't a crisis it's a bust up which happens in most football teams around the world.

Barton isn't alien to a bust up as well, he's had them before with ousmane dabo (i think he done time for this) and shearer.Ā 

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

If Barton looked at Brown before the game on Saturday would we have won?Ā  Some of the people on here are fucking Bananas.Ā  They don't even want to acknowledge Halliday was on the pitch for 45mins and done fuck all.

We'd have fucking pumped them mate!Ā 

2 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

Has he fuck. Halliday's been nothing special but Barton's been a waste of a jersey.

And imagine supporting one of our own over a known cunt like Barton - shocking. Barton being the only one sent home tells you all you need to know.

Being one of our own shouldn't mean that much in terms of judging a player, not talking in relation to this incident but in general. I still believe McCulloch gotĀ away with murder for years through being one of usĀ 

Just now, simplythebest said:

Being one of our own shouldn't mean that much in terms of judging a player, not talking in relation to this incident but in general. I still believe McCulloch gotĀ away with murder for years through being one of usĀ 

I wasn't judging him as a player because of that though. I'm just saying that's why people are taking his side.

Halliday also has the benefit of being a big part of a successful team last year, a team that beat Celtic. Barton is a newcomer who hasn't added positive yet.