Joey sent home

scottjf82

34 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm fed up, read all the comments and I'm kinda shocked at the responses 

Fact - we do not know what's happening

Fact - removing Barton from our team will certainly not make things all shiny and happy

Fact - warburton's decision making and tactics are to blame, and so is his signings

Now, I would suggest, let's not make barton a scapegoat and until we learn what has happend hold on your judgements.

Is that such a crazy thing to do?

Our whole team is fucking shite just now, it's not just one player.

Bang on the money

Why would Warburton bring something like this up at a press conference? 

The incident and outcome was leaked to the media somehow after that, he's there to answer questions not give a presentation to the media on life at Auchenhowie this week. 

18 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Has it even been confirmed as true? If it happened on Tuesday then surely the press would have asked about nothing else at the press conference today.

4 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I can see why he didn't want to bring it up and try and keep it in house. It wouldn't be the first bust up in football to be covered up. I'll wait and see what comes out before I make any judgement.

It smacks of somebody leaked it to me.  If the media had any inkling of his absence since then they would have went after the story today at the Press conference.  Is it a coincidence it came out not long after the P.C? Then again, we know nothing imo until somebody from the club confirms it imo.  

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Besides the last time I shared slightly out there info it was Kenny Miller's next door neighbour ... and got slagged rotten - despite the info being right!!!

Forgive me for not rushing in with this info.

:lol: Kenny Miller's neighbour patter is an RM meme now, it'll never go away. 

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Besides the last time I shared slightly out there info it was Kenny Miller's next door neighbour ... and got slagged rotten - despite the info being right!!!

Forgive me for not rushing in with this info.

Just tell us ya big tease!!

Whatever happened here, he's a cunt and has always been a cunt. Signing him was a massive error of judgement from Warburton. If only we could have had some warning that he was likely to be a toxic presence in the team. Like maybe if he had stubbed a cigar out in a team-mate's eye in the past or something.

Why do we need to know anymore than he's been sent home for an altercation with a team mate??? Last season we were praising Warburton for not giving the press anymore than they need to know and now coz we're all nosey bastards we want to know the exact details. 

He's been sent home and not playing on Saturday simple as that, Warburton not saying anything won't have the slightest effect on the result on Saturday, fans getting on his back and the teams back will. 

Press makes It sounds as if it ain't the first time something has happened.

Devils Advocate here but MAY go some way to explain why performances haven't been great? Not insinuating who would be in the right here though; distrupting harmony of the team as he's called a few players out, or that the players haven't reacted well to his mannerisms?

To be fair these training ground bust ups are part and parcel of the game. The mheddia trying too hard here to make a negative Rangers story again. You never here the mheddia reporting on any training ground incidents at lennoxtown. Having said that those peado freaks at Celtic are playing chase me, catch me, rape me in the lennoxtown woods with the boys club team.

Just now, DESGER said:

Just tell us ya big tease!!

Maybe a compromise I can PM it to an admin with the source and it's upto them to take responsibility for the info and put it out there because we all know The Record and Sun people read these pages as they've took comments from here before and I'd honestly hate them to take it and twist it especially as it's just rumours really albiet what I consider an OK source.

2 minutes ago, markem said:

It smacks of somebody leaked it to me.  If the media had any inkling of his absence since then they would have went after the story today at the Press conference.  Is it a coincidence it came out not long after the P.C? Then again, we know nothing imo until somebody from the club confirms it imo.  

Would be great if Warburton is fucking with Jackson for his "over the top" reporting of the game on Saturday...

"Pssst Keith. Had to suspend Joey today for fighting . Mind don't tell anyone"

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Press makes It sounds as if it ain't the first time something has happened.

Devils Advocate here but MAY go some way to explain why performances haven't been great? Not insinuating who would be in the right here though; distrupting harmony of the team as he's called a few players out, or that the players haven't reacted well to his mannerisms?

So who the fuck was causing all the disrupting harmony prior to him arriving, because we have been absolute dross for most of this year ffs?!

Jesus, the way some people on here are talking about one of our players is fucking disgusting. 

If there's been a bust up then great, at least people care. 

And all those sooking up Halliday's arse, he's been far worse than Barton this season. 

7 minutes ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Why do we need to know anymore than he's been sent home for an altercation with a team mate??? Last season we were praising Warburton for not giving the press anymore than they need to know and now coz we're all nosey bastards we want to know the exact details. 

He's been sent home and not playing on Saturday simple as that, Warburton not saying anything won't have the slightest effect on the result on Saturday, fans getting on his back and the teams back will. 

We don't. It's the way it's been managed. He's the biggest player story in Scotland, so not much will stay under the radar and the club should already have contingency plans for events like this, which we quite clearly don't.

If there has been a bust up, for Barton to be singled out, you would have to presume he went over the top in some way or, probably more likely, refused to let it go and shake hands afterwards.  

Quite honestly, based on his performances for us so far, I won't be losing a lot of sleep worrying about it.

46 minutes ago, Masuka said:

Halliday had a smug look all day he wasn't in the slightest phased by the cunt. Andy knows exactly what Brown is all about and had his card marked. Barton Shat it!

Barton's played against some of the best midfielders in world football why would he shite himself from Scoot Broon?

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe a compromise I can PM it to an admin with the source and it's upto them to take responsibility for the info and put it out there because we all know The Record and Sun people read these pages as they've took comments from here before and I'd honestly hate them to take it and twist it especially as it's just rumours really albiet what I consider an OK source.

Why don't you make a couple up along with the real one then we can guess which one it is and the journalists can go fuck themselves ?

2 minutes ago, Vwbear said:

Ian black got the blame of everything aswell 

the patter barton gets at the game off the Halliday loyal and the penny arcade brigade is the exact same Ian black got 

Plus Ian Black was shite(and a bawbag) for us aswell!!