Joey sent home

scottjf82

1 hour ago, Vwbear said:

If there is a story 

funny the media would have barton up against haliday the player the fans all see a bit themselves in 

Has it even been confirmed as true? If it happened on Tuesday then surely the press would have asked about nothing else at the press conference today.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Maybe King doesn't have any more of OUR cash left and he needs to offload the high earners, so Barton is the first and needed an excuse to move him on.

Absolute pish I know, but I had to say it! Then again?

Wouldn't Barton then have the potential to take it to a tribunal therefore costing the club more in legal costs and potential penalties, as well as having to pay up his deal in full?

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Maybe King doesn't have any more of OUR cash left and he needs to offload the high earners, so Barton is the first and needed an excuse to move him on.

Absolute pish I know, but I had to say it! Then again?

Shut the fuck up ya absolute clown.

4 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Has it even been confirmed as true? If it happened on Tuesday then surely the press would have asked about nothing else at the press conference today.

It's worse that MW knew, pretending nothing had happened. He will be toast at the next one and the mhedia write ups will be something to behold. Worse, if we drop points.

31 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

I won't go off the deep end until something formal has been announced and confirmed by the club / MW.  I remember the 9IAR team saying they constantly fought with one another on the training field and it was the best team in our history. 

Not the most obvious comparison I would have drawn on.

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Training ground bust ups can kick start the season. 

It's a shame it's got to this point and I hope we do hear the truth but I can't see it. 

Hopefully the wheels aren't coming off so soon. 

Well the first wheel has fell off the wagon, so let's hope this isn't the second.

As for the truth, if Barton is coming back, we will hear little. If he isn't and he isn't getting any compensation to keep his mouth shut, we will hear plenty!

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

There are two sides to every story. Who knows that he was at fault? Maybe some billy big baws tried to get wide and he knuckled him. Unprofessional yes, but they deserve all they get, because I fucking would under such circumstances. We do know Mark has his favourites, to our peril!

True. I suppose given Barton's past it's easier to think he's in the wrong. Doubt we'll find out anytime soon though.

27 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm fed up, read all the comments and I'm kinda shocked at the responses 

Fact - we do not know what's happening

Fact - removing Barton from our team will certainly not make things all shiny and happy

Fact - warburton's decision making and tactics are to blame, and so is his signings

Now, I would suggest, let's not make barton a scapegoat and until we learn what has happend hold on your judgements.

Is that such a crazy thing to do?

Our whole team is fucking shite just now, it's not just one player.

Spot on (tu) 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

He's throwing his weight about in training and put in a couple of hefty challenges. Halliday dug him up and it started from that.

Easy to do in training. Didn't get close to any of they fuckers on Saturday. Shit, that must confirm we are slow and predictable if Joseph Anthony can get in challenges in training.

21 minutes ago, gsa said:

Just tell us what you know. If it's laughable we'l laugh at you but we still want to know!!

Besides the last time I shared slightly out there info it was Kenny Miller's next door neighbour ... and got slagged rotten - despite the info being right!!!

Forgive me for not rushing in with this info.

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

He's throwing his weight about in training and put in a couple of hefty challenges. Halliday dug him up and it started from that.

Fuck all wrong with that , bust ups happen all the time. Remember Hartson kicking his team mate in the face when the guy was kneeling or Bellamy taking a golf club to Riise ? ( to be fair it wasn't at training but still a team mate )

letting off steam is alright as long as they don't go too far.

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's worse that MW knew, pretending nothing had happened. He will be toast at the next one and the mhedia write ups will be something to behold. Worse, if we drop points.

I can see why he didn't want to bring it up and try and keep it in house. It wouldn't be the first bust up in football to be covered up. I'll wait and see what comes out before I make any judgement.