Joey sent home

scottjf82

3 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

I haven't even discussed Halliday as a player in this thread aside from one comment saying he's been nothing special. And I probably wouldn't have him in our strongest team when everyone's fit.

I'm just saying why some are taking his side.

I know you specifically aren't but there's been a bit of a theme going about that Barton has come in and ruined a perfect unit hence why we've struggled, ignoring that the problems are bigger and how our form dropped off last season as well before his name was even on the radar. I'm not defending Barton's displays and I don't think it'll be a bad thing for him to be dropped but I really doubt the solution is as simple as one player being changed.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Remember the cheers when he signed. :lol: 

RM player thread nothing like it. :lol: 

Can't remember if I contributed much to his signing thread, I thought he'd do well and I don't think it's too late that he still could but obviously if he's going to get the boot already its been an unmitigated disaster

3 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

I know you specifically aren't but there's been a bit of a theme going about that Barton has come in and ruined a perfect unit hence why we've struggled, ignoring that the problems are bigger and how our form dropped off last season as well before his name was even on the radar. I'm not defending Barton's displays and I don't think it'll be a bad thing for him to be dropped but I really doubt the solution is as simple as one player being changed.

Agreed. Would like to see a midfield of Rossiter, Holt and Windass.

Joey wouldn't of kicked off for nothing.. None of this shit happened with him at Burnley last year.

ill take a stab Barton during analysis today he told a few people straight that certain mistakes where there fault and the standards so far in training have been woeful.

Warburton doesn't like blaming individuals its all about the team. That would go completely against his principles.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Bar one or two, looks like the whole fucking team can't handle it going by their performances since April. Too many prima donnas, who in the past wouldn't even get a sniff at pulling on the jersey.

A lot of them played better last season without the newcomers. But, can only blame the hats tactics in the end.

Not the style of play we thought would be improved on this season.

As others say, it's still early. And get a good centre half in the next window.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

There was a rumour on here that Tav and Waghorn got sent home from training because they went on the piss with lovenkrands.

or did I just imagine it?

After a poor performance warburton asked for a reaction, insinuating that players go to training...tav and Waggy went out of the bevvy...allegedly. 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

There was a rumour on here that Tav and Waghorn got sent home from training because they went on the piss with lovenkrands.

or did I just imagine it?

Aye but they were just rumours, the cunt who made them up said neither of them were in the squad for the next game either but both started IIRC.

I went out for a couple of hours as this story broke, back in and had to skim read about 15 pages to find out what happened, well I thought I would. :unsure:

Can anyone confirm if this story is true, because apart from the bit from STV I have seen nothing to confirm it either way ? 

12 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

20 pages. Anyone know what actually happened yet?

Halliday was singing "could you go a chicken supper" in the shower and Joey didn't know the words to join in so wee Holty stuck some carbolic soap in his arse. 

or something about penguins, one of the two I'm not sure. 

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Who do some of our fans think everything reported on us is somehow to do with the tarriers?

Do you think the taigs will suddenly forget they've just been skelped because we've apparently had a training ground bust up? Paranoid as fuck.

Most of the tarriers I spoke to in work said they weren't ashamed of being skelped 7-0 by Barça. They are hurting but trying to put a brave face on it.

They will no doubt revel in the Barton bust up (if true) because it will be a welcome distraction from their own problems.