****The Official Rangers v Queen of the South thread****

OceanRain

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

Saturday still wasn't good enough ultimately despite the improvement in the second half, with our start to the season we need to start winning a few games draws won't do

I know :( 

Tough game certainly, but hopefully Sunday will be the start of our run (tu)

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Brutal mate. Singing their own shitty songs that sound like they've been made up by a wean.

That one where they just go "oh oh oh oh Glasgow Rangers" repeatedly is the worst and they seem to stay on that one forever. I had a set of earphones in my jacket pocket and if not for the fact that I'd have looked like a pure tit I'd have stuck some tunes on to drown them out :lol: 

Actually enjoyed that tbf, got louder the longer it went on.

52 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Got my seat a wee bit too close to the UB tonight.

Absolute ear rape from start to finish. At least we got the result though.

They are fucking idiots. I had the misfortune to sit there a few weeks ago. Heard one of them say to a steward "this is our part of the ground, we run it here".

Okay mate. You carry on "running" 4 rows of the Broomy front. 

QotS started the game like everybody (except Celtic) else with a packed defence. 6 along the back at times. When we scored they changed at half time and looked more like scoring but also left gaps which we exploited. Every other team will have spotted this and will keep it tight for much longer. Maybe till we score a second goal.

The other thing that stuck out for me from last nights game is that Sutton is a mentalist and only his opinion matters at BT Sport and nobody else had the guts to challenge him. Disappointed with Boyd. His attack on Warbs pre match was nasty and sustained. Even my wife commented on how biased and mentally challenged he appears. Its like he is on a spectrum. Normally I am at games but signed off just now so I dont listen to Sutton etc very often. 

We have improvement to make thats for sure but we have lost 1 game out of 12 competitive games this season. Apart from beating us They have had the 2 most humiliating results since the War. 

16 hours ago, gsa said:

They are fucking idiots. I had the misfortune to sit there a few weeks ago. Heard one of them say to a steward "this is our part of the ground, we run it here".

Okay mate. You carry on "running" 4 rows of the Broomy front. 

Disagree. We'd have been sitting in silence if it wasn't for them. 

9 hours ago, Dickie1963 said:

QotS started the game like everybody (except Celtic) else with a packed defence. 6 along the back at times. When we scored they changed at half time and looked more like scoring but also left gaps which we exploited. Every other team will have spotted this and will keep it tight for much longer. Maybe till we score a second goal.

The other thing that stuck out for me from last nights game is that Sutton is a mentalist and only his opinion matters at BT Sport and nobody else had the guts to challenge him. Disappointed with Boyd. His attack on Warbs pre match was nasty and sustained. Even my wife commented on how biased and mentally challenged he appears. Its like he is on a spectrum. Normally I am at games but signed off just now so I dont listen to Sutton etc very often. 

We have improvement to make thats for sure but we have lost 1 game out of 12 competitive games this season. Apart from beating us They have had the 2 most humiliating results since the War. 

and the dropped points to the team sitting bottom in the league