****The Official Rangers v Queen of the South thread****

OceanRain

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Game of two halfs. 

If we could play like the Second half a bit more we might win some league games. 

They were playing 6 along at the back all first half.  Frustrating to watch and break down.  A wee bit of adjustment when they started pushing but when we got that second it was a canter.  Good nights work.  Pity about Windass. (tu) 

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

They were playing 6 along at the back all first half.  Frustrating to watch and break down.  A wee bit of adjustment when they started pushing but when we got that second it was a canter.  Good nights work.  Pity about Windass. (tu) 

Windass should be fine for sunday according to MW

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

We were far more direct the second half. 

Couldnt believe it when I heard about Windass, hope the lad isn't going to be injury prone. 

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

There is always pressure on a Rangers Manager but why is the mhedia harping on about pressure as if he's about to lose his job and why do BT have haters commentating on our games,Sutton in particular is a w**ker.

Notice the twat was nowhere to be seen at FT. Hope we locked him in the bogs

Really good result and confidence boosting performance for most of the match. Everyone played their part especially Halliday, Waghorn, McKay in the 2nd half and Forrester who was very good I thought, and he should start ahead of MOH, who for me still flatters to deceive, despite two assists. Nico was superb at times but is a luxury against a lot of teams and will start on the bench v sheep.  Windass, Halliday and Holt plus Forrester, Waggy and McKay will do me on Sunday.

So glad I didn't watch BT  :)