****The Official Rangers v Queen of the South thread****

OceanRain

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

As he got booked, doesn't that take the Compliance Officer out of play?

He tends to take on stuff the ref missed, doesn't he?

For tonight, yes. I was referring to the Dundee game where he had a bad tackle after he got booked. Sutton was frothing at the mouth that time. Same again tonight.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Good result, should have been 6, Waggys 3rd was never offside.

Defence looked fairly solid but QoS never really tested it, keeper was also solid when needed.

I had a bet on 6 nil at 40 to 1. Fucking linesman!:power_of_anguish:

Don't see how anyone can justify having Garner start against the sheep.

cracking performance overall, their pressure second half actually worked in our favour second half. Hopefully sheep press us at the weekend and our wingers pick them off.

Front three has to be McKay, Waghorn, MOH. Not sure on midfield... Krancjar was really good today I felt... Hard to pick between him, Holt and Forrester. I'd probably go with Holt, Forrester and Halliday just because it's the most suitable for sticking to our slick style of play. Niko done himself no harm today though.

Now for my 3 hours sleep then work ?

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Happy with that result tonight, just cannot get too excited about it though. If we continue to do well on Sunday at the sheep then I will start to think we might have turned a corner, but not before.Ā (tu)

This credit where its due tho.. This squad has been hammered. Tonight they proved a point

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Happy with that result tonight, just cannot get too excited about it though. If we continue to do well on Sunday at the sheep then I will start to think we might have turned a corner, but not before.Ā (tu)

I'm not depressed anymore but you're right, it'sĀ too early to say we're back on track. A similar scoreline against the sheep and I'd say the title is ours.