All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

4 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

A FTSE 100 company :)   :):)

Myself and @Rfc52 worked with one of the 5 biggest companies in the world and tbh they were still run like a corner shop. Means fuck all in the scheme of things.....your managers are shite or not and this saga makes warburton look like an indecisive prick. He should have bagged the cunt on the spot or forced him out by training with the kids

And you'll know as well as I do that they have to have processes in place to discipline employees etc etc. They can't just do what the fuck they please. And with bigger companies their legal teams and HR are normally not too bad compared to some wee company with 100 employees.

16 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

So with all your shitey irrelevant and divergent responses to me, what is the relevance to your own personal inconsequential employment issues?

All I'm trying to do is point out the pointlessness of people going mental on the internet about subjects they don't really have any knowledge about. Fine you have an opinion but that's all it is. If Barton was a better player than he's showed in his time with us he'd warrant a lot more discussion, but he hasn't been and the quicker we get rid the better.

I've never said it was anything other than an opinion. I gave some background to what led me to form said opinion. Rather than just shouting sack the cunt or some of the other shite I've read. No one is going mental. The only person who seems to be going mental is you because I offered up some reasoning behind my opinion. If you don't feel it warrants the discussion, why bother discussing it? That's fucking pointless to me. 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And you'll know as well as I do that they have to have processes in place to discipline employees etc etc. They can't just do what the fuck they please. And with bigger companies their legal teams and HR are normally not too bad compared to some wee company with 100 employees.

They can do as they please but it takes someone to make the decision ......  im no saying in your case your wrong or right, im saying that a person has to step up and make the decision to sack barton or pay him off not let this run on with no one taking charge

5 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

They can do as they please but it takes someone to make the decision ......  im no saying in your case your wrong or right, im saying that a person has to step up and make the decision to sack barton or pay him off not let this run on with no one taking charge

They can't do as they please they. They are bound by the same employment law that everywhere else is. I reckon the decisions been made, we're only just getting into the last steps now though (negotiating a pay off). As I've explained earlier I don't think we've any grounds to sack him (which is where my own thing came in) and we'd probably him to sit til Jan then go as it would likely work out cheaper than a payoff

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've never said it was anything other than an opinion. I gave some background to what led me to form said opinion. Rather than just shouting sack the cunt or some of the other shite I've read. No one is going mental. The only person who seems to be going mental is you because I offered up some reasoning behind my opinion. If you don't feel it warrants the discussion, why bother discussing it? That's fucking pointless to me. 

I'm not going mental at all, I don't believe I ever have on here but that's just another divergent tactic from you to take focus away from the pish you post "as only your opinion". You speak as if you're actually knowledgeable on the subject and you aren't, you're just another random interneter looking for blog hits. 

"If I don't feel it warrants discussion" just ignore it? Why? Just ignore shite that gets posted by people that post almost as fact when they know absolutely fuck all? That seems as absurd as the shite you and many others on here post.

I can understand this is a sensitive situation for all concerned and they need to tread carefully but you'd think they'd have resolved it by now (for all concerned). I'm sick of hearing there's a 2/3 week suspension, he gets called in for a meeting and then thats followed by an extension to the suspension. Meanwhile, more and more cash leaves the clubs coffers. 

There is no way back for him here so either he's released from contract by mutual consent, or because we have fuck all money....he's told he'll be sold for a nominal fee in January (he can get a big signing on fee because of said nominal fee) and so, preparing for that, he can train with the boys until then so report at Auchenhowie on Monday please. 

Poorly handled. 

18 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

I'm not going mental at all, I don't believe I ever have on here but that's just another divergent tactic from you to take focus away from the pish you post "as only your opinion". You speak as if you're actually knowledgeable on the subject and you aren't, you're just another random interneter looking for blog hits. 

"If I don't feel it warrants discussion" just ignore it? Why? Just ignore shite that gets posted by people that post almost as fact when they know absolutely fuck all? That seems as absurd as the shite you and many others on here post.

You accusing people people of going mental is a divergent tactic by me? Do you mean diversion? I haven't presented myself as anything other than a random interneter looking for hits. I'm fairly upfront about it. You asked me if I was an expert earlier and, again, the first three words were literally "not an expert". I don't know how more unequivocal I can be that flat out stating that I'm not an expert. If I was I probably wouldn't be writing for an American website about football. I'd probably be practicing law and making a bit more cash that way.

Then show me where I am wrong. That's sort of how debate works. Someone takes a position, someone else argues against that position so on and so forth. Instead you've just asked banal questions and came across as an angry little boy.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You accusing people people of going mental is a divergent tactic by me? Do you mean diversion? I haven't presented myself as anything other than a random interneter looking for hits. I'm fairly upfront about it. You asked me if I was an expert earlier and, again, the first three words were literally "not an expert". I don't know how more unequivocal I can be that flat out stating that I'm not an expert. If I was I probably wouldn't be writing for an American website about football. I'd probably be practicing law and making a bit more cash that way.

Then show me where I am wrong. That's sort of how debate works. Someone takes a position, someone else argues against that position so on and so forth. Instead you've just asked banal questions and came across as an angry little boy.

Angry little boy :D It's difficult to take anyone serious who purports to be a Rangers supporter but doesn't attend games. You weren't there last night were you?

3 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

Angry little boy :D It's difficult to take anyone serious who purports to be a Rangers supporter but doesn't attend games. You weren't there last night were you?

I've got a season book in the West Enclosure. Row P.  Not missed a game this season. Only missed a couple U20s games too. Couple away games I've also had press passes for my "shitey blogs".

You done well there.

4 minutes ago, jim white's a bear said:

So this is your first season with a ST then? Must have been the abuse you got last season. Well done, you still post shite.

No, had one on and off since 2002. Had one last season too. You're having a fucking stormer here :D

EDIT: I still use the same smart card that I've had since about 2003/04. :D

This day has been another mess.

If we truly wanted to show him who is boss get him training but just don't select him, at least at that rate he would be fit to give away free to some club in January.

I think he will sit tight and keep taking the wages.

2 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

you been reading my posts

Ok you did post it on another thread first, but I hadn't seen it beforehand. Had to do it again, as it was getting fucking boring in here. Had to get the kingmeisters out of their coma.

41 minutes ago, insider said:

This day has been another mess.

If we truly wanted to show him who is boss get him training but just don't select him, at least at that rate he would be fit to give away free to some club in January.

I think he will sit tight and keep taking the wages.

Would you trust him on the training pitch going in '50/50' with Halliday?? :D 

Half a season out your playing career at his age losing match fitness daily is not a good place to be, if he gets a move in January given the nick he was in when he rolled up here it will be mid Feb before he is anywhere near fit, imo Bartons career at  anywhere near the top is over.

7 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

It would be cheaper to see MW off and have Barton as player manager. No more do plan A better.

Incoming...........

Crazy talk!

Eveyone knows Andy Halliday will be the next Rangers manager. This is all part of his sleekit plan. He makes JR Ewing look like Bambi.