All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

3 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Agreed.

We've been poor since we played the tarriers at Hampden. The reality is our defence is dodgy, midfield is slow and lethargic and our attackers are lacking a killer instinct up front.

It's all Barton's fault though.

We were poor at times before that, kinda why we were written offing that match by so many.

I see from recent posts that Barton is in some sort of overseas fitness camp.  Presumably in an effort show he is looking to get fit(ter) and to present an image that he is serious about rejoining the Rangers first team squad.  

........or perhaps he has a bet on with Warburton to see if he can return in a fitter state than he was before the infamous 'issue' that caused him to be suspended. 

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Views-Of-Qatar.jpg

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joey-barton-spends-10-days-8997502?

Good to see that JB is keeping is fitness up, Adversity brings out the best in JB, it's what makes him tick. Just hope MW has had a word with Dyche on how to embrace that.

Says he was sent, then said he is paying it out of his own pocket. Who sent him?

Also does Joey realise acclimatising yourself to hot weather is not a requirement for playing in Scotland? :sherlock:

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Used to be indecisive noo they are no so sure, either that or they are gettin their lies mixed up, you know what they say to be a good liar you need to have a good memory! ?:sherlock:

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Yip, I noticed that too i just thought it was poor journalism and editing ;)

I started reading it and thought Rangers had sent him, which seemed strange to say the least, and then it said he did it to get as fit as possible and paid for it himself. :lol: 

2 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just for people who do me or mine a bad turn, like an elephant I never forget and the patience of a saint to wait for revenge! ?:sherlock:

I'm like an elephant as well - kinda grey, short legged and big body with big ears ! 

:belm: