All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

Even if Barton is restored to the first team squad I don't think the rift between him and the management, him and the rest of the squad, and between him and a section of the support will be healed. That is why I think that if a way can be found to ditch him without costing a lot of money then that is what should happen.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just hope to fuck he doesn't walk back into the first team.

He shouldn't, given that MW has admitted it was a mistake to drop Halliday. Which may be an admission that signing Barton was a mistake?

Personally I think JB is finished here.

1 hour ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Jeez don't be such a highly strung little bitch. It was a bit of tongue in cheek fun.

You need to go get your hole and cheer up you miserable sod and stop taking yourself so seriously.

hibs and scum patter the mark of a beast.

4 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

What happens if you feed a mogwai at say 11:30pm, but it gets a bit of food stuck in its teeth which comes lose at 12:01am. Does it become a gremlin?

No,it just remains a shitey  band for beardy hipster bastards and art students 

4 minutes ago, FirrhillLoyal said:

Keith Jackson just tweeted: So how far is Joey Barton prepared to go to save his Rangers career? Exclusive story in tomorrow's paper. You might be surprised.

My guess is play for fuck all?

No hes checked himself into some fitness centre in Qatar

On 02/10/2016 at 1:46 AM, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

And ended up player of the year for hearts at sweeper. He was a genuinely world class player. For younger bears that might be hard to imagine. 

God knows what he would have been worth in today's transfer market. 

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

At the end of Burnley's season he became a free agent, if he signed for us July 1st then there is a possibility that he placed the bets as a block, whilst doing his tv commentary contract. Hence the warning from FIFPRO to players signing contracts

https://www.fifpro.org/news/be-smart-think-before-you-bet/en/

He would only then come under the jurisdiction of the SF of fuckin A.

As an aside its a breach of Data Protection wi any player getting stuck by someone at the bookies it would be interesting in court to see if the evidence would be upheld.