All Barton Chat.

theiconicman

I would not believe that MW and JB have not had at least one meeting to sort things out.

As for apologies MW has nothing to apologize for. Barton on the other hand should be down on his knees begging for forgiveness for thinking 1/ he is anything more than a player in a squad and as such has the right to voice his opinion but, in a respectful manner. 2/ forgetting he is nowhere near as important or as brilliant as he thinks he is.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Broon :lol: 

Hope to fuck he stays till he's 40, deluded bald buffoon 

He only wanders around the pitch acting like some kind of hardman anyway, still be able to do that at 40.

6 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Looks like we're stuck with him then.

It's nonsense. Couldn't care less how much he's been pissing about in Qatar or what he's been doing there.

He said that on reflection if he knew what he did now he wouldn't have come here in the first place.

There's no way back from that. 

10 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

It's nonsense. Couldn't care less how much he's been pissing about in Qatar or what he's been doing there.

He said that on reflection if he knew what he did now he wouldn't have come here in the first place.

There's no way back from that. 

When I took this job down south it destroyed my relationship and I've ended up alone down in england without friends and family, if I was asked do I regret coming down here getting this job I'd have to say yes. Would I make the same pivotal decision? Every time. At the time it looked like the way I had to go and a to be the right decision and I stand by that. You cannot predict everything that will happen. I see Barton being very honest by saying that and don't see that much wrong with it, however, it was a stupid thing to say because of the type of job he does and his wages are paid by ticket sales of people whom are extremely protective and passionate about the club he regrets going to.

It was a dumb, but honest thing to say, pretty much Barton all over I guess.

He is either going to come back and play like he can or be a pain in our fucking arse. For all he thinks he is an intelligent cunt with quotes and tweets ect this man has something to prove and it's upto him to do it.

the last thing we need is a player splitting our fans we have had enough of that so here's hoping he either fucks off or becomes the player he can be with winning over us all.

1 hour ago, ex-guardsman said:

He is either going to come back and play like he can or be a pain in our fucking arse. For all he thinks he is an intelligent cunt with quotes and tweets ect this man has something to prove and it's upto him to do it.

the last thing we need is a player splitting our fans we have had enough of that so here's hoping he either fucks off or becomes the player he can be with winning over us all.

Just about everyone in the current squad needs to prove themselves.  Let's hope all of them can get their shit together, improve performances, and become the force we hoped they would be at the start of the season.

23 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Listen...who hasn't fucked up big time at some point.  If we can get Joey really focused along with Halliday in the team we'd have real mental strength...a real Rangers mentality.  I'm all for giving him the one last chance.  WATP... Who spends ten fuckin days alone in Qatar if they don't mean business.

He came here believing this would be a stroll. He completely underestimated the passion, history and size of our club and the expectations that go with it. 

He has, rightly so, taken time out to get himself physically and mentally in a place to return a better man than he left and to wear our badge with a bit more pride  

He will make his piece with his team mates and the gaffer and then volley in the winner on Hogmanay - of that I am sure  

:21:

1 hour ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Neither Barton or Rossiter played against Aberdeen and our midfield still looked pedestrian as fuck.

The dynamism has been gone for a while and it seemed to get blamed on Krancjar/Rossiter/Barton but that's since been shown to be a myth.

We were pedestrian long before they came and the results reflect that fact.

Only time will tell if we can improve and consistently deliver the desired results.

1 hour ago, OhW said:

You repeating this over and over does not make it fact.

The dynamism hasn't been there for several months.  Looks a lot better since Holt has came back in the team but we're far good enough.