Shcotland have the same problem as Rangers.

Barasa

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are two worlds apart - scotland for a person from glasgow to answer - do you support scotland ?

From the year 1970 - the answer would be 100% yes

And the year 2016 ... 5 % or less i,m guessing at best  ? 

For the rest of the United Kingdom to see that answer  they havent a clue and dont care for the rest of us we do and to have a national football team that you cant relate to .

It is a disgusting shocking fact  and a sad fact all at the same time .

allys tartan army days from 78 long gone sadly when the country failed but had respect .

11 hours ago, Barasa said:

Shcotland have the same problem as Rangers.

Massive % of possession, no penetration, vulnerable to kick & run.

Oh! Ha-ha Shcotland BTW.

Wish we could sign Barry Bannan.

I blame the schools as the spelling is shocking, Schotland ffs get a life.

17 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I was a rabid Scotland supporter back in the 70's, loud and proud, but now couldn't care less, the SNP have caused more division and hate than any of our past battles with the Tims.

Feel exactly the same mate, I used to go to a few games back in the day and was a proud scot but not now and it's nothing to do with how bad they are on the pitch, it's  all to do with the way the snp have divided a nation and all the Rangers haters have hitched their band wagon to the Scottish national team giving them a platform to spout their poisonous bile towards our great club, I used to feel gutted if Scotland got beat or had a bad result, now I couldn't care less, I don't even feel embarrassment if we get beat by a minnow country and I live in England, Even my pals down south have given up trying to take the piss when Scotland lose as they know I dont give a fuck, Totally detached from my own national team, How sad is that ?

21 hours ago, dalton said:

We are two worlds apart - scotland for a person from glasgow to answer - do you support scotland ?

From the year 1970 - the answer would be 100% yes

And the year 2016 ... 5 % or less i,m guessing at best  ? 

For the rest of the United Kingdom to see that answer  they havent a clue and dont care for the rest of us we do and to have a national football team that you cant relate to .

It is a disgusting shocking fact  and a sad fact all at the same time .

allys tartan army days from 78 long gone sadly when the country failed but had respect .

In those good old days, the Celtic End at Hampden had no cover.

2 hours ago, ronniescu said:

In those good old days, the Celtic End at Hampden had no cover.

and you prayed for rain or boiling hot sun up to there knees in hampdens mud soaked for the only shower they ever had or covered in the dust. either way we were tucked up dry and free of the above indignities. god knew who needed a wash