*** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread ***

roboscot

Apologies lads in advance. 

But if anyone with a ticket can't make it at the last minute please pm me. My brother lives just outside Dingwall and is desperate to see the game in the Rangers end. So if anyone can't or knows someone with a ticket who can no longer attend please pm me

sorry again. 

9 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Apologies lads in advance. 

But if anyone with a ticket can't make it at the last minute please pm me. My brother lives just outside Dingwall and is desperate to see the game in the Rangers end. So if anyone can't or knows someone with a ticket who can no longer attend please pm me

sorry again. 

I would imagine there will be spares on the day with people on buses not making it so I will keep this in mind if our bus has any spare 

4 hours ago, kdybear55 said:

Aye I was playing pool at the pub last Wednesday and all the other players on my team are tims so it was on they said county missed a few chances at 1 nil so we will need to play like we played on Saturday and try limit there chances they've been beat 4-1 by Motherwell too so should be there for the taken 

I looked at the score on my phone while at our game about 78 minutes and they were just one up, and thought a wee draw might be on the cards. When I got home and checked the results it was 4 - 0. :(

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I looked at the score on my phone while at our game about 78 minutes and they were just one up, and thought a wee draw might be on the cards. When I got home and checked the results it was 4 - 0. :(

As long as we play well we won't need to worry about the result but I'd like to see them go on a good run of form and go into this winter break feeling positive 

1 hour ago, kdybear55 said:

As long as we play well we won't need to worry about the result but I'd like to see them go on a good run of form and go into this winter break feeling positive 

I said earlier in this thread that Sunday's game will hopefully prove we have turned a corner and go on and win this game well. My only reservation is that we have been here before with a good performance followed with poor ones, but at the moment I am going to be positive, just maybe not as positive as some of the score predictions I have read above. :) 

38 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I said earlier in this thread that Sunday's game will hopefully prove we have turned a corner and go on and win this game well. My only reservation is that we have been here before with a good performance followed with poor ones, but at the moment I am going to be positive, just maybe not as positive as some of the score predictions I have read above. :) 

aye it feels sometimes like 1 step forward 2 steps back at times but im looking forward to sunday should be a good trip

On 31/10/2016 at 5:46 PM, K.A.I said:

Gotta be same team as Kilmarnock. Best performance since the Celtic game in April.

If Warburton changes things again after that performance/result, then he deserves every bit of criticism that would come his way. 

I love Warburton, but can't disagree - particularly middle to front. 

Guest Lloyd72
4 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

My concern is that, if we are winning and playing well, he still makes his 60 minute subs and upsets the rhythm of play. If a thing ain't broke, don't fix it.

He didn't on saturday though, he waited a bit longer then took off the players who looked like they needed a rest.

My concern is that, if we are winning and playing well, he still makes his 60 minute subs and upsets the rhythm of play. If a thing ain't broke, don't fix it.

Hasn't stuck religiously to that for a couple of games now to be fair. Aye he's still brung on 2-3 subs but the players aren't as predictable and neither is the time

he still makes his 60 minute subs and upsets the rhythm of play.

He's actually calmed his tits concerning that. 

Last 4 matches

v Killie - first sub made at 70 mins

v ICT - double sub made at 70 mins

v St J - first sub made at 67 mins

v Celtic - double sub at 70 mins.

So at the very least he's waiting a bit longer to make subs. 

5 hours ago, kdybear55 said:

Barton hat trick 

Barton

Barton        Barton                  Barton                Barton

Barton

Barton                                          Barton

Barton                                                               Barton

Halliday

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hasn't stuck religiously to that for a couple of games now to be fair. Aye he's still brung on 2-3 subs but the players aren't as predictable and neither is the time

Point taken regarding the times but still prefer no subs unless required. Conversely, he has also not subbed underperformers early enough.

58 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Point taken regarding the times but still prefer no subs unless required. Conversely, he has also not subbed underperformers early enough.

I think it's more for freshness and let's be honest we're not having much luck with injuries and got a busy fixture list coming up we need to try finish the year strong

1 minute ago, kdybear55 said:

I think it's more for freshness and let's be honest we're not having much luck with injuries and got a busy fixture list coming up we need to try finish the year strong

That's part of my concern. If we've committed all 3 subs and someone gets injured, we're down to 10 men, 9 if McKay is on the field.

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

I see Rossiter is out again this week. He looked a cracking player I hope he get over these injuries which never seem to stay away 

He seems very injury prone and I am sure I read on here a couple of weeks ago that he has been like this for the last two or three years. Can anyone confirm if that is true or not ??