*** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread ***

roboscot

Agree with the other posts - the same starting 11 will do me as well. Plenty of pace and energy, with Garner starting to look good too. Looks like our manager has also finally realised that every man and their dog can suss out his substitution strategy, and he's now mixed up a bit, which is good to see.

Nae bother here.  4-0 for The Queens 11.  Results are everything of course... but we need a good performance AND a result.  I suspect we are getting on a roll here folks.  Hogmany?  We'll hump those bastards.  We may not win the league this year.. but by fuck, we will be back (tu)

And who knows... remember Helicopter Sunday?   Pretty sure we were 7 behind with 5 to play?  (or so...) (tu)

I live pretty close to Dingwall and ive got hold of a free ticket...in the County end!

I might not last the whole 90 though, cant see the locals reacting kindly to me screaming like a mad man when The Gers go 4-0 up! Bring it on :541:

1 hour ago, 5*RFC said:

I live pretty close to Dingwall and ive got hold of a free ticket...in the County end!

I might not last the whole 90 though, cant see the locals reacting kindly to me screaming like a mad man when The Gers go 4-0 up! Bring it on :541:

And may the Lord have mercy on your soul.

1 hour ago, delamonty said:

Nae bother here.  4-0 for The Queens 11.  Results are everything of course... but we need a good performance AND a result.  I suspect we are getting on a roll here folks.  Hogmany?  We'll hump those bastards.  We may not win the league this year.. but by fuck, we will be back (tu)

And who knows... remember Helicopter Sunday?   Pretty sure we were 7 behind with 5 to play?  (or so...) (tu)

It would be some achievement,  u just never know.  They drop a game between now and then and we don't  -  it's down to 4 points, we beat them it's 1.

3 hours ago, Dunny_01 said:

Me n wee man Stayin up here tonight at best western and had to demand i moved room as 2 headbangers fighting fae 5pm until when we got back in from fireworks. 

fkn screamin bout him gettin a text fae a burd. She was goin mental, even more mental as she didnt see bangers n sparklers outside as she decided to stay in and argue. 

moved room at 10pm and i sit here at 3.30am  listening to my new next door neighbours pumpin n screamin like fk for last hour. 50 shades has got nothin on these two ffs

im going to game the now, inverness is fkn mental

edit: 3.56 I can hear him skelppin her arse!!  

Brilliant, at least someone was getting their nat king cole.

You should have banged the wall out of time. Skelp, bang, skelp, bang, that always works.

A round of applause at the end is also a nice touch.

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What's the early team news? injury wise etc?

Looks like a full squad other than Kranjcar and Barton mate... EDIT: And Rossiter

Rangers defender Danny Wilson returns after shaking off a thigh muscle tear but midfielder Jordan Rossiter is out for another week with a calf injury.

From BBC Sport

It's a tough one for me as Kiernan didn't really do anything to get dropped last week, or even the tims game he played well I thought other than the goal

But Wilson is the better player therefore it would make sense to play him?

Foderingham

Tavernier--Hill--Wilson--Wallace

Holt--Halliday--Windass

O'Halloran--Garner--Miller

It's going to be a tough game but I fancy us for the win, same tempo as last week and County won't be able to handle us

Same team except Wilson in for Kiernan.

Any win will do, we need a little run of back to backs so we can go into a crazy run of big games at the end of the month with some confidence. It could be disasterous for morale in the dressing room and belief in the stands if we waste last weeks great performance today or in the next couple of games.