Waghorn off in January?

Ferris Bueller

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, M0NTY said:

The comments are not bang out if the fact of the matter is he doesnt want to be here...wether or not that is the fact of the matter we dont truly know its speculation. 

What? What the fuck are you talking about? :lol:

You, my friend, have contradicted yourself an absolute peach.

15 hours ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

I think the guy is due far, far more respect than he's being given in this topic and undortunately, it's the second topic I've seen him receiving an unjustified roasting in.

There's absolutely no doubt that he's out-of-form, big time, but he's far from the only one and regardless, this backlash because a second-rate newspaper's gossip collumn needed filling? Brutal.

For £200K, we've had a decent return on Waghorn. In anticipation of the generic "he only did it against wee teams", I raise you O'Halloran, Garner and pre-injury Kranjcar. Holt, Dodoo and Halliday are due a mention, too.

Comments like "don't let the door hit you on the way out" and "chubs", they're bang-out.

I agree with most of what you say he is out of form and looks disinterested. The only thing I would like to add in the " he only did it against wee teams " and the names you raised,is that you seem to have missed out Miller who is not exactly banging in a barrel load of goals or perhaps " he only did it against the wee teams as well" theres  plenty more who only did it against the wee teams and you can throw Wallace and Mckays names in there to.

On ‎09‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:24 AM, cushynumber said:

6 months ago I would have said this was a disaster. Now? not so fussed. He looks slow and lacking in confidence in the SPFL. I would back MW if he wants to start replacing some players who obviously cant hack it. I dont think that reflects badly on him at all and dont see how that relates to the title. Replacing players doesn't mean you have lost the dressing room. it means you are being a football manager.

This, people read too much into things, players come and go at clubs all the time, and remember the Scottish Press will always exaggerate things to make it as detrimental to us as possible.

I thought this story was too ridiculous to be true (hence my earlier comment) but a couple of people have told me there just now there's truth in it. 

Not saying the persons name but he's good pals with Halliday and Gilligan. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I thought this story was too ridiculous to be true (hence my earlier comment) but a couple of people have told me there just now there's truth in it. 

Won't be missed imo as he hasn't made the step up like many others.

48 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

At least that gives us an idea who the leak at the club is :wink:

Just now, TheLoudenTavernier said:

At least that gives us an idea who the leak at the club is :wink:

Everyone at the clubs at it mate. All for their own reasons.

It's a shambles from top to bottom.

I hate Murray with a passion and until the die I die for the way he hung the fans out to dry and handed it over to Whyte but at least we had some standards back then for this type of thing. 

5 hours ago, sammy cox said:

I agree with most of what you say he is out of form and looks disinterested. The only thing I would like to add in the " he only did it against wee teams " and the names you raised,is that you seem to have missed out Miller who is not exactly banging in a barrel load of goals or perhaps " he only did it against the wee teams as well" theres  plenty more who only did it against the wee teams and you can throw Wallace and Mckays names in there to.

Miller has done it when it mattered more than enough times in the past. Waghorn hasn't. 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I hate Murray with a passion and until the die I die for the way he hung the fans out to dry and handed it over to Whyte but at least we had some standards back then for this type of thing. 

Aye you're right. We don't seem to be able to keep anything in-house at the moment.

I can't help but feel there's something big coming. The dressing room unrest and all these supposed fallouts must be coming to a head soon.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Managed to rid ourselves of two Murrays, I'm just waiting on my trifecta coming up.  IMO of the mistakes made by King, Mini is by far the worst.

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Miller has done it when it mattered more than enough times in the past. Waghorn hasn't. 

What did Miller do more than Waghorn last season.We are not dealing in the past we are dealing with the here and now and none of them are doing it including Miller.