***The Official Hearts V Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

the 10.18 train from Stornoway get's ye right into Haymarket about ten past 7 time for a quick pint before the game

Haha,if i did still live there.. no such thing as trains on the island, ferry would give me plenty time to get pissed before the game ?

1 hour ago, Torontoblue76 said:

yes to both. And Forrester and Miller in there somewhere. And Windass. Rossiter for Halliday if at all possible.

Windass is too weak for this type of game and will want off like he did in the last game, Rossiter never fit so he won't play in front of Halliday. we need our players to be up for the fight not hide like wee kids if they get kicked.

Garner will get sent off in this type of game.. holt,forester,Halliday, and Miller must start as they simply can take a tackle and give one out aswell.  

In my mind I'd like to see dodoo and ohalloran drop a bit deeper as they cunts will line up with 5 in midfield and they have the pace to bridge middle to front. 

7 minutes ago, BF2 said:

They are very dominant in the air so set pieces will be a nightmare. 

Paterson will probably score from a header and they will have loads of set pieces, we need our front 3 firing on all cylinders to get a result, Halliday to take a booking early on to shake the cunts up :wink:

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

Garner will get sent off in this type of game.. holt,forester,Halliday, and Miller must start as they simply can take a tackle and give one out aswell.  

In my mind I'd like to see dodoo and ohalloran drop a bit deeper as they cunts will line up with 5 in midfield and they have the pace to bridge middle to front. 

I feel at time we should be playing a 4-5-1 with Holt often playing box to box and trying as much to support someone up the top, most teams play 4-2-3-1 these days as well, wouldn't be pissed off with seeing that or a 442

3 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Paterson will probably score from a header and they will have loads of set pieces, we need our front 3 firing on all cylinders to get a result, Halliday to take a booking early on to shake the cunts up :wink:

Paterson is definitely a threat and the boy Johnson up front scored a couple of headers against Motherwell at the weekend.  Watching our skinny defenders and midfielders trying to stop them will be a joy I'm sure.

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

Paterson is definitely a threat and the boy Johnson up front scored a couple of headers against Motherwell at the weekend.  Watching our skinny defenders and midfielders trying to stop them will be a joy I'm sure.

It's one of those games, need to be in their faces and not back off like we did against the scum in both games

Not confident of a win at all so here's hoping I'm wrong 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

It's one of those games, need to be in their faces and not back off like we did against the scum in both games

Not confident of a win at all so here's hoping I'm wrong 

If these players want to turn things around they need to learn not to shite it in big games and intimidating atmospheres.  Let's hope Wednesday is the start of that.

34 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Our front three haven't been firing on all cylinders all season as its pretty obvious to see. They have to start getting it right and this game is as good as any.If they don't its going to be another frustrating 90 minutes.

16 hours ago, Capital Blu said:

Hearts statement

The club can confirm that MK Dons have made an official approach to Heart of Midlothian in relation to Head Coach Robbie Neilson. 

Robbie is aware of the approach but he remains fully focused on the immediate task at hand, which is of course, Rangers at home on Wednesday.

No further comment or statement will be made by the club until after this match.

"Fully focussed"? No chance, the pundits have got Neilson down as practically out the door already. I'll move from a draw to a win for Rangers based on this uncertainty at Hearts. Their team will psychologically have their boss as gone and with the transfer window looming, that means some of them are psychologically gone as well.

Gilks

Tavernier                  Hodson                     Wilson                Wallace

Holt               Windass          Forrester

Moh                Dodoo             miller