gogzy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LiviGer said:

It's not just tonight. It's every fucking week. The past two games we have relied on last minute winners. We have played well once in 10 months. When we beat Killie 3-0 at Ibrox. It's embarrassing. 

I know, its been bad. But were still in the hunt. 

I see a player in Crooks, Garner, and Dodoo though. 

So as bad as it is, give the manager until may. If we dont finish second or third then fair enough.

Just now, gersandy said:

So as bad as it is, give the manager until may. If we dont finish second or third then fair enough.

The next two games will determine if we're still in the hunt. 

I'm with you now gogzy. I know many have been saying it for a while now and I was always in the 'give it a bit more time' camp. I was clinging onto a glimmer of hope that something might just click but that shite tonight is confirmation he must go.

His refusal, nay, stubbornness to change for fear of looking like he's going against his own ethos is the very thing that is going to continue to haemorrhage us points until he leaves. We are not Barcelona and he is the only one who can't see it. Fuck fancy football - we NEED GOALS. 

His time is up for me.

Well that's my patience done with Warbs, I've tried to stay on his side, but I now have to agree with those who slated him earlier.

That team were nowhere ready for tonight, couldn't string 2 passes together. 

It's now up to the board to act and act quickly.

18 months on and I still don't think Warburton has grasped the concept of every game being like a cup final for our opponents,to play football in Scotland you first have to compete physically and this team is just isn't capable of doing that and we could be here all night on formations and the shit football we play.

Just now, 55Bear said:

I'm with you now gogzy. I know many have been saying it for a while now and I was always in the 'give it a bit more time' camp. I was clinging onto a glimmer of hope that something might just click but that shite tonight is confirmation he must go.

His refusal, nay, stubbornness to change for fear of looking like he's going against his own ethos is the very thing that is going to continue to haemorrhage us points until he leaves. We are not Barcelona and he is the only one who can't see it. Fuck fancy football - we NEED GOALS. 

His time is up for me.

Exact same. Tonight has done it for me. He's no idea what he's doing n has to get to fuck 

One win against the top six as a Rangers manager,  also a board who were quite happy to accept the Plaudits last year but are found wanting in every department this season.

This is the level of success this board and manager are 100% happy with.

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Weir was a complete failure in his one job as a manager. Why should we expect him to be any different here

Said it before both of them came but some on here treated them as messiahs. The two of them are embarrassing and this job was always to big for them.

5 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Crooks? You serious mate? 

He was miles off it. Absolutely miles off it. Couldn't kick his own arse. Total liability in the middle of the park. All 3 of our midfielders were left in our half as they went uo to score the 2nd

I'm pretty much a patient fellow and don't jump on the sheep trends online football supporters tend to follow, however I'm done with Warburton. 

There's been no improvement this season and he can't change formations to improve the team. He was good enough to get us promoted, that's really as good as it gets for him and us.