Done with him.

gogzy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought into the plan, but we don't have the standard of player to execute it. If that performance doesn't make him change how we set up every week, nothing will, but it's not going to happen. For that reason, I want him out, but I've no clue who we bring in. And how do we go about replacing 90% of that team that should be ashamed to call themselves Rangers players tonight? As someone else on here mentioned, we're in no man's land already this season and it's fucking grim.

18 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Go have a word with yourself. Give him until the end of the season at least. Tynecastles always been a difficult place to go to.

We've played the scum, sheep, hearts, Hibsx2 and Falkirkx2! That's 7 away games and we've been pumped 7 fucking times.

Too many excuses and he never answers a difficult question, will refuse to speak about the defeat saying its past and now about Aberdeen......too many excuses, no doubt will blame the off side goal but we were fucking shite and his selection was again in doubt. Under estimates the oppostion and doesnt know his own players.

He might see them in training but that counts for fuck all, its during mathces that counts and a blind man could have told you not to play Crooks in his first start in such an intense game.

He has had his day and clearly he lacks the footballing nouse and ability to address the media appropriately, feels the heat too much and the job is far far too big for him.......constantly speaks about the EPL too, i dont give a fucking shit about English teams Im a fucking Rangers fan. sick of his excuses and deflection of tough questions, ask him about Spurs and he will talk aww fucking day.

1 minute ago, teddybears1872 said:

I would allow warburton to end of season, without any new signings, I would be looking for a new manager come next season,With all available funds waiting for them, We are in a serious fight for second place, I think we will just get there, spare point or 3 at most.

If he gets second, he will be staying.

16 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

That was a little bit different. Back then we finished THIRD in the Championship, got beat 3-2 when 2-0 up against ALLOA, got knocked out the Scottish cup by RAITH at Ibrox. I could go on and on. Fact is, we have come a long way since then.

Indeed we have mate. I said I was gong to give our manager until the end of the season - think he deserves that after getting us up on his first attempt from the Championship, but I must admit, the lack of fight in both the cup final and tonight was shocking. Losing out in 50/50 balls is unforgivable. Saturday's game can't come quick enough for me.

19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I'm starting to think that Barton knew more about football than Warburton, that's why he got pumped.

I think you might be right, but we will probably never know what happened.

I have thought for a while that we do not have a happy squad and something is not right behind the scenes and we certainly do not have a will to win, and that goes back to the cup final last year IMO, we were not motivated enough to win that cup. 

4 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Give him to the end of the season? Some people need to open there fucking eyes! Its been the same shite or fucking months and that includes the end of last season, why wait till the end of the season?

Funds, Season is all but over, Second is still a possibility, I think we will just make it, Sure the board are looking at situation and considering a change.

Folk talking about McInnes and McLeish is ridiculous and won't take us any further forward. The scum upped their game and raised the bar with Brenda and we need to show some ambition and do the same. I'd like us to speak to Frank de Boer.