*** The Official Rangers vs Taigs Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

A real half of two halves there, they looked there for the taking then a stupid goal from nothing and a slight shift in momentum and suddenly we look like the players just met this morning.

Half time came at a good time for us, a chance to regroup, maybe bring on Forrester for a bit of needle in the middle of the park and try to take advantage of the wind and their weak defence.

Individually, I don't think we've been that great Barrie apart....midfield need to boss this game a bit more..Holt been poor, Halliday to slack unless he's closing down quickly, Windass in and out and Tav thinks he's better than he is. 

Waghorn not at the races....back 3 constantly have me shitting myself

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Holt has been a man down

He got himself into some great positions early on but he has faded. If Miller plays with his back to goal he can turn that defence of theirs. They are there for the taking McKay has Lustig in his back pocket

The last five minutes of the half pleased me there. How many games have you seen us dominate for 35 minutes this season then play shite afterwards. For a ten minute spell after the Celtic goal we looked like crumbling and undoing all our good work from earlier in the half. We finished the stronger team there so hopefully that bodes well for the second half.

Fans need to stay with the team - as they do but we were a bit flat after they scored - players and crowd alike.

Need to keep getting the ball to wee Barrie. Having a blinder and if he doesn't create a goal he'll sure get someone a second yellow. He's unplayable today. Cunts are doubling up on him and he's still gliding past them like they're not there.

Need to keep plodding away and keep the tempo high and if we lose the next goal we need to keep believing because we're definitely capable of scoring a goal in the second half.