Kiernan Cost Us 2 points

Bluebear11

Kiernan has to go, you can't even trust him to clear his lines never mind two years of continual feck ups, as for Warburton, he can't change a game to suit the situation, it had to be changed in the second half and all we got was the same ole same ole embarrassing can't get out of our half and the comedy capers with Foderingham and the defence. Too many of our players look good on the ball but with no end product, I have said it before this lot have to go along with an inept manager and with no money for decent players it's going to be a never ending nightmare for years to come.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

One man to blame? Fuck off. 

His pass back was shocking and he did cost us a goal. In the first half. What was stopping any of the other 12 players who were on the pitch from scoring to rectify that mistake? 

Garner, Miller and Waghorn all have the job of scoring goals. Kiernan did fuck up, but considering his run he's been doing pretty fucking good. So fuck off with that shit. 

Fucking exactly, strikers and attacking mids let us down tonight. We should have been 5 up before the mistake was made.

Absolute horrendous mistake from Kiernan however. 

I hate how fickle some of our fans are. Fuck right off and support the lad, he's made a mistake tonight but he's really turned the corner of late. How many people make that kind of error he made tonight? I've seen it happen to John Terry, Rio Ferdinand and many more CBs far better than Kiernan. 

Aye Kiernan did cost us but there a lot of other problems aswell ... 

who got pass marks tonight on sat fod and hill ... tonight for me fod hill and Wilson McKay only pass marks 

midfield is non existent at moment we have 3 tidy short passers but not 1 who can stamp authority on a game be that physically or creativity 

up front only McKay looks dangerous even he hasn't been consistent felt sorry for waggy he looked like a start would have been good for him and us 

even kenny Miller who has been brilliant for us has brought nothing to table recently

most concerning though is the drastic downturn in form from tav and Halliday we are playing with 2 passengers from the start at the moment 

Hope Saturday we get a reaction 

19 minutes ago, gsa said:

Get to fuck your complete prick . Taig cunt?? Grow up. 

He made an error. The whole team were pathetic.

Are you a 10 year old? Calling people "taig cunts" because they make a mistake is a joke. Wanker. 

Good that you handled this without resorting to profanity.:rofl:

28 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

One man to blame? Fuck off. 

His pass back was shocking and he did cost us a goal. In the first half. What was stopping any of the other 10 players and 3 subs who were on the pitch from scoring to rectify that mistake? 

Garner, Miller and Waghorn all have the job of scoring goals. Kiernan did fuck up, but considering his run he's been doing pretty fucking good. So fuck off with that shit. 

He cost us the game with a retarded pass back. Stop defending his shite for once. He's never good enough to play for this club, a few decent games means fuck all when you keep making ridiculous errors like tonight.

Hes fucking shite

Tbh , I don't think they'd have scored had it not been for Kiernan , but that doesn't excuse the rest of the team for their performances after it .  We just don't seem to have a mental toughness like we should every time we concede a goal and that should be more worrying than an individual error . 

Just now, The Godfather said:

He cost us the game with a retarded pass back. Stop defending his shite for once. He's never good enough to play for this club, a few decent games means fuck all when you keep making ridiculous errors like tonight.

Hes fucking shite

You can't defend him and you have to worry about a manager who constantly picks him.

but the team should have responded better but instead the were cowards

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Hes fucking shite

I'm with RFCRobertson on this one. You ARE talking shite!

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Hes fucking shite

I never defended his mistake. I did say he fucked up.

However, the team lacked conviction to rectify that mistake, had more than enough time to get a goal back afterwards. Which is what really bothers me as people are focusing on Kiernan being a bad defender yet are glossing over the fact that Miller, Garner and Waghorn didn't produce goals which is their jobs and they failed in that respect. 

The truth is. The whole team bar McKay, Foderingham and Wilson let us down. If we played like we did before we conceded, throughout the game we would have won the game despite the mistake from Kiernan. I keep saying it. Our team is weak mentally and that's what needs addressed. People are praising Clint Hill as the only positive signing this summer. Its cause mentally he's pretty good. We just need that but younger and in several positions.

36 minutes ago, Bluebear11 said:

One man is to blame. Nobody else.

We have been keeping clean sheets and Kiernan has given the goal away. He also could have given St J 1 or 2 penalties from useless defending. Absolute howling as a defender and footballer. He has cost us so many times this season.

People can criticise MW or other players but the fact is we were on fire after scoring and we lost our style and confidence after conceding. We should have responded but Kiernan is to blame. We win 1-0 if he doesn't fuck it up.

Sell him to whoever will take him off our hands. The Tim's will run rings round him on Saturday. Depressing stuff.

They scored in the 28th minute we still had over an hour to win the game,You can't just point to his error that cost us the goal,There was ample chances to win the game but for woeful finishing. 

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

I never defended his mistake. I did say he fucked up.

The team lacked conviction to rectify that mistake, had more than enough time to get a goal back afterwards. 

That problem, just like the Kiernan problem has always been there, the manager is shite and so are 80% of the squad and it's not going to get any better any time soon.

Just now, danger ranger said:

That problem, just like the Kiernan problem has always been there, the manager is shite and so are 80% of the squad and it's not going to get any better any time soon.

The team has to come back from goals like that consistently, it happend in the first half at around 28 minutes I think? 

That means there was 62 minutes in which that error could've been corrected. 

24 minutes ago, Irn Blu said:

Too many players can't handle the step up to playing for Rangers. 

Windass was another joke tonight. 

Too many happy with the point away from home and can't accept the win every game mentality needed here. 

My thoughts as well . Too many games sees Windass as an empty jersey , not only injury prone but no fuckin heart either .

Kiernan sold the goal tonight , but half a dozen passes earlier we were 20 yards from the S J goal and ended up back at Wes FFS . Too many let the heads go down after that and a very promising start was wasted , happened too many times this season and has to be sorted . Set backs happen during games but we've been really poor reacting to them and let the opponents gain confidence .

I honestly thought we had turned it around after the tynecastle debacle and the player's had finally grasped what it meant to play for our club , seems I was too quick with that assessment .

8 hours ago, millsygers44 said:

Aye Kiernan did cost us but there a lot of other problems aswell ... 

who got pass marks tonight on sat fod and hill ... tonight for me fod hill and Wilson McKay only pass marks 

midfield is non existent at moment we have 3 tidy short passers but not 1 who can stamp authority on a game be that physically or creativity 

up front only McKay looks dangerous even he hasn't been consistent felt sorry for waggy he looked like a start would have been good for him and us 

even kenny Miller who has been brilliant for us has brought nothing to table recently

most concerning though is the drastic downturn in form from tav and Halliday we are playing with 2 passengers from the start at the moment 

Hope Saturday we get a reaction 

Halliday is brutally shite, I honestly don't see what he brings to the team, he does nothing all game.

6 minutes ago, mark1963 said:

The mistake was down to coaching or following the managers orders, most centre halves just clear it ,this'll happen once in a while.not the worst tonight. 

This.

We've all heard the MW possession mantra for long enough to know that it'll be drummed into the players. And despite it serving no positive purpose with this set of players, worse that it costs us repeatedly, it's now the default we resort to during a game.

More the pity that Kiernan's one talent is doing what he's told.