Kenny Miller

ready1873

5 hours ago, Willis said:

Love Kenny, one of the few players on our squad id give the time of day,

But enough with this "legend" patter

he played for celtic, he scored for them against us. I love Kenny but if you think hes a legend then youre a clueless gloryhunting fenian. No Rangers legend has ever played for them or ever will. if you disagree then you havent a clue what youre on about and you should just fuck off and watch that pish robert duvall film where Allys wearing a celtic top etc

No Rangers legend has ever scored a goal against us for the taigs. He shoudnt get the captaincy either but that another story. But the only folk who would ever call him a legend are glory hunting tarriers end of.

Willis .happy new year to ya ,ya grumpy cunt :champagne:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny passion and emotion after scoring showed you just where his allegiance lies. He himself would admit he's made a mistake but he is a big game player for us and it's a credit to him that he can still pull us out at times. It probably tells you more about us that 2 of our more consistient players are 37 and 38. 

Felt for him when he missed that chance at the end. He probably never slept last night because of it. He'd be hurting the same as us all after the game. Love Kenny but think his time is up after this season. Him and the club need to move on, just wish he was 5 years younger. 

Kenny even at 37 is by far our best striker because he naturally moves into positions of threat as opposed to garner that doesn't run into the box for strikers chances but as far as legend goes no way he played for  them and should never be mentioned as a legend .

A very honest professional who gives his all in every game.  We'll all remember him and lament his absence in the years to come.  He stood strong at a terrible time for our club when other players - Bocanegra springs to mind - left the club they claimed to love.  Let's not forget this.

3 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

A very honest professional who gives his all in every game.  We'll all remember him and lament his absence in the years to come.  He stood strong at a terrible time for our club when other players - Bocanegra springs to mind - left the club they claimed to love.  Let's not forget this.

What you talking about?

As good a 45 minutes as he's had in a long long time.

Was where a CF should be for a cross. Took the goal great, loved his passion.

2nd half - anonymous bar missing a sitter. Not entirely his fault as the team folded and he was put into midfield. But in honesty, second half, did little of note.

But that miss ffs -criminal.

One of 4 yesterday who got pass marks imo. Our 4th best player after Barrie, Wes and Clint.

In time, I've no doubt will be looked back on very fondly, probably legend yes.

For now, an impact type player be it subbing him at say 60 mins or bringing him on 2nd half. And playing him in his natural position not as a fucking midfielder.

Im always harsh on Miller as imo its rediculous that he is almost a stick on to start most games at his age. 

I do respect him for his work rate, commitment and love for the club but I cant help feeling depressed that he is deemed to be our best striker.  

Read an article today saying he accepts responsibility for us not getting a point cause of this

Could tell he was hurting and i for one, and I'm sure all u agree, don't blame him at all 

Hope he stays here beyond his playing career in some role he has earned his legend status

11 hours ago, ChrisMcb said:

Read an article today saying he accepts responsibility for us not getting a point cause of this

Could tell he was hurting and i for one, and I'm sure all u agree, don't blame him at all 

Hope he stays here beyond his playing career in some role he has earned his legend status

His miss was ridiculous. For a professional footballer, a forward, not to stick that away is unacceptable.

Pretty much Miller all over, for all the good he does, ie his goals, there's plenty poor play, ie the miss, the 3 touch control, the shrugging of shoulders and blaming others.

However. Saturday was not his fault, he stood tall and fought well for the cause. His passion and commitment were clear. And in terms of positive play and ability I thought the first half or most of it was as good as I've seen from him in seasons.

So no, far from being at fault, one of 4 with pass marks imo. 

But that miss :no: