Who needs enemies?

Miller time

30 minutes ago, The Beast said:

What a complete prick he is. Anyone who spends money in this old cunts pub needs to have a word with themselves.

I think it's more a Personal thing about RM as he got banned for Abuse. it's like him banning someone from his pub and they then go on to slag it off.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

It's a good point, I see he also being heavily backed by Louden Tavern who must forget he got banned from this forum for Abusing Posters, he must have turned over a new leaf.

You see he's been heavily backed by me? Where? 

11 minutes ago, Sket said:

Look at the fucking state of that. Embarassing.

Screenshot_2017-01-06-14-51-49.png

I don't think there's one moderator or 'monitor' who has said they think the posts should have remained public.

To a man we have acknowledged that had we seen them, or had our attention been drawn to them through reporting, then they would absolutely have been removed. However due to the reasons already covered by Badger - the time of year meaning we were less active, the sheer number of posts that there are per day, the speed at which threads move especially after a game like the Old Firm and the fact they weren't reported at all - we missed them and unfortunately these things happen from time to time because nobody is perfect.

I've never involved myself in all the boardroom and fan group type stuff so I can't tell you why there appears to be so much bad blood among certain groups but to me this whole issue is something that could have been resolved with some direct communication but now it has become a far bigger issue than it ever needed to be.

2 minutes ago, Sket said:

Look at the fucking state of that. Embarassing.

Screenshot_2017-01-06-14-51-49.png

Well the last bit of that is bullshit, I attended the SOS protests, held up a banner with houston in the BF1 a couple of years back when he was in with Chugg and have never had a bad word to say about him, even stupidly defended him on here a couple of times... I think he's went about this the wrong way for his own gain. Hanging your own out to dry is fucking disgusting, even more so that it appears he knows and shared a line with one of the lads.  

Fuck up craig 

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

He couldn't even reply too my post, all he said was something about disdain, 2 lines. He knows all about lines though apparently..

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

He couldn't even reply too my post, all he said was something about disdain, 2 lines. He knows all about lines though apparently..

some would say he fires it up his nose like its going out of fashion. Mr Houston will need to be very careful... Lots of people have dirt on him. An eye for an eye and all that

All he had to do was report the posts to admin if he was offended by them or is that to sensible a thing to do. I'm not defending the posts in anyway but there was no need to go about this the way he has. Some of the comments on the Facebook post are ridiculous, nae wonder the man has an ego, his arse will be spotless for years to come it's been locked that much. As for admin what are they meant to do how many thousands of post go on here daily. they meant to be able to monitor every post made on here constantlyl? These guys are volounteers Ffs. Did sons of struth put the same effort into finding those that bottled young Rangers fans

2 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Not by you, your Dad on the SoS FB page.

Your Dad wanting people named and shamed / workplaces informed etc.

IMG_20170106_115309.thumb.png.bacb9dc542

To summarise, your Dads a prick.

That will b someone else who posted that when rab Marshall was doon stairs changing the barrels, absolute certainty. 

10 minutes ago, chubbybrown said:

i dont post much on here but guys figure the facts.

1. bheasts make a career of being mock offended when it suits them.

2. bheasts make grossly offensive comments and polis do fuck all  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_-CY-7XBNA&feature=youtu.be

3. bheasts attack 10 year old gers fan by bottling him, polis have done fuck all.

turn it round 180 degrees

1. Gers fan sings TBB gets 4 months

2. Gers fan makes picture of the lurgan bigot with bullet holes gets 14 month

3. Gers fan sings add on "altogether YCV" gets dragged 4 time to court to have it flung out as not proscribed terrorist group. polis should know that as should PF but they steam on.

4. Polis were given a document with 100 sectarian bheasts and did fuck all.

Bad taste or grossly offensive you need to read this an see where scottish pold have now trashed the line between the two to get a conviction

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/a_to_c/communications_sent_via_social_media/

bear this in mind Tim Minchen played glasgow a few years ago and sung this. Did police scotland do anything? NOPE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRDfut2Vx0

https://s24.postimg.org/fkodnzzhx/screenshot_www_patheos_com_2017_01_06_14_57_39.png

as for the deluded fans voice. he has shown his true colours and should be shunned by every last Gers fan.

As for Rangers Media not for the first time has the polis took an interest in a post on here. My advice should anyone be pulled by plod.

1. Just give your name, DOB, place of birth and address.

2. DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ELSE.

3. the burden of proof is on plod to make the case not for the bear to put it on a plate for them.

Your welcome back anytime mate .Great post