Who needs enemies?

Miller time

1 minute ago, Three stripes said:

Been to several SOS gigs,never listened to the bullshit about him being a celtic fan because as I said it was bullshit always came across passionately about Rangers but he has burned his bridges now.

The comments were low everyone agrees but just get them removed FFS why grass on yer own.

Had a look on his Facebook you know what makes it worse all the filth sucking up is ring piece.

If the rozzers are looking in....

Have you found the Celtic fans who bottled two 10 year old Rangers supporting kids on 2 different occasions???

Don't be daft mate, then they would have to get off their fat lazy arses.

7 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

That's not me :lol:

I made like two comments saying we have fans that have become more than happy to demonize other fans for distasteful comments or songs they don't like just for the sake of pandering to Celtic fans.  Then of course you had the fucking white knights of struth banning me after saying " have you had a look around the internet? It is not crime to be a cunt" when replying to someone saying they should be outed and punished.

@Iandoc1975

I get why you want to delete the internet now :craphead:

I think your comments must have been deleted mate.

I have never took much interest in craig houston but reading his replies he does come across as a self righteous egotistical wanker, maybe he snorts another wee line every time he goes onto his facebook to reply.

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

Think he's maybe had a motive for posting the stuff, just read this on FB

IMG_2759.PNG

Guys a roaster.

He hates the fact this forum allows free speech and as it happens many folk think he's a bell end.

2 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

That's bullshit. I personally offered to ensure he could sign up here, he turned me down.

He's obviously got it in for the forum

someone also asked him why he didn't post it on his own FB page and now that it's been highlighted why doesn't he take it down??

defo an agenda against RM and to get more attention to his SOS pish 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Absolutely horrendous shit from rab Marshall as well. Some of these guys have jobs and families and he wants addresses posted for a fucking post online.

Fuck off ya sick 

Now we know why he continually asked folk on here he didn't agree with where they lived and worked.