*** The Official RB Leipzig vsRangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, Bluenose1986 said:

This for me. If Red Bull Rangers became a reality then our enemies would have every right to call us a new club in my opinion.Ā 

We would be a new club if Red Bull bought us.Ā 

Ā 

They explicitly state that every club they own is new.

2 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Aw get tae fuck.

Ā 

RB Leipzig are a new club founded in 2009 founded from when they bought a club in the German 5th divison without a lick of history.

Ā 

Were Scotland's most successful club and you'd trade all of that and more just for some money?Ā 

Ā 

Get a grip.

Ok so let me get this right, if RB came knocking you claim we would stop being Rangers founded in 1872 and become a new club. ??

aye ok then.Ā 

What are we doing ...toralĀ through on goal but the ball gets played back into our own half ..something needs to give with our style of play..fair enough leipzig are a far superior team to us and there quality shows but for a rangers team this is simply notĀ good enough ..

1 minute ago, BlueCafu1872 said:

What are we doing ...toralĀ through on goal but the ball gets played back into our own half ..something needs to give with our style of play..fair enough leipzig are a far superior team to us and there quality shows but for a rangers team this is simply notĀ good enough ..

We never remotely look like scoring. Frustrating as fuck.

4 minutes ago, MarvinAndrews said:

I'd love to see what Tav does in training to make him undropable. He's absolutely aimless in matches and is constantly out of position. Must be murder for Hodson sitting watching him get in the team ahead of him.

I bet Hodson is too scared to speak up for fear of being let go too.Ā